Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Sup with Bron lately?

He no likey the 11's?

Been rocking the 10's the last 4-5 games...

even tonight he was in these pe elite 10s

^^^^^somebody posted a link that espn said he had back issues but it did not directly confirm that is why he is wearing the 10's (more cushion) just a speculation by some in this thread. most people think it is an issue with the fit of the shoe. who knows....

Last edited:

back issues...
Nah bruh. Yall Cats just hoping it's Back Issues. LOL

There's a pretty good chance his Back Issues & Shoe Choices have Nothing to Do w/ Each Other. 
grin.gif

There's a pretty good chance his Back Issues & Shoe Choices have Nothing to Do w/ Each Other. >D

I don't think anybody is hoping anything.

The back issues just makes more sense than him not liking the way the XIs feel when we all know he's been testing them out since last spring.

View media item 648620
First time rocking these and I went TTS and I must say initially I thought it was a good idea but after some hours of wear either my feet got bigger or the shoes got smaller because they became very uncomfortable, the length was cool but it's like the insole was smashing my foot against the roof of the shoe. I was thinking about returning for a bigger size but then I pulled out the insole (for the first time) and saw how thick it actually was in real life and felt the material smh it's real obvious why Lebron wears the X's (zoom >lunar). I will keep wearing them to see if they break in more but I'll probably just change out the insole for some more room, any suggestions? I've heard about the Kobe insole that fits but I don't have any Kobe's to use so anything else?

First time rocking these and I went TTS and I must say initially I thought it was a good idea but after some hours of wear either my feet got bigger or the shoes got smaller because they became very uncomfortable, the length was cool but it's like the insole was smashing my foot against the roof of the shoe. I was thinking about returning for a bigger size but then I pulled out the insole (for the first time) and saw how thick it actually was in real life and felt the material smh it's real obvious why Lebron wears the X's (zoom >lunar). I will keep wearing them to see if they break in more but I'll probably just change out the insole for some more room, any suggestions? I've heard about the Kobe insole that fits but I don't have any Kobe's to use so anything else?

Your feet swelled, as feet tend to do. It was just more noticeable because the shoe in your true size was probably JUST roomy enough for where your feet were earlier in the day.

As for suggestions outside of Kobe VIII's, I'd heard people say that the Air Jordan 2012's insoles work decently as well.

I pulled out the insoles on a pair of sz 14s (I ended up going with 15's) and put in some generic ones from another pair of nikes. Got rid of the toebox choke and didn't feel uncomfortable. Kobe 8 insoles did feel pretty great though as well.

The back issues just makes more sense than him not liking the way the XIs feel when we all know he's been testing them out since last spring.
You've been Mr. Save-A-Bron for the last couple weeks in this thread... just something I've noticed. Lol

Doesn't matter that he's been "Testing" them out since Spring. He didn't play in an NBA Regular Season Game in them until the past 10 Days. The Intensity of 48 Minute NBA Game is a whole nother Animal compared to his "Wear-Testing." We've even seen him change to some Lunar Runners during a Commercial (BEFORE he "gave them away").

I mean, I don't think anything is 100%, but I'm willing to put money on it being the Shoes Fit & Comfortability (for Him at least) ALL DAY.

Last edited:
Your feet swelled, as feet tend to do. It was just more noticeable because the shoe in your true size was probably JUST roomy enough for where your feet were earlier in the day.

As for suggestions outside of Kobe VIII's, I'd heard people say that the Air Jordan 2012's insoles work decently as well.

Thanks on the insole advice and yea I know how feet (and everything for that matter expands) from heat but I think with the way the shoe is made the insole and lack of cushioning (other than the bottom) plus the posite material is just not a good combination or at least not better than the X's from a comfort aspect. They may get better after they break in but I can't see Lebron wearing these too much honestly being uncomfortable just to break them in. Don't get me wrong I love my XI's and will buy others cause I love the look of them and there not for balling but I'll just figure out the insole problem and keep it pushing....

Last edited:
Originally Posted by tigo0240  

I pulled out the insoles on a pair of sz 14s (I ended up going with 15's) and put in some generic ones from another pair of nikes. Got rid of the toebox choke and didn't feel uncomfortable. Kobe 8 insoles did feel pretty great though as well.
Hmm... if the .5 Size Up is too Snug, I think I might go this route. Should Work! 
happy.gif

Thanks bro, I'm thinking about just throwing some basic insoles from a pair of Nikes in them as well or some Dr. Scholl's. I was astounded by how low to the ground the shoe actually was and how much room I actually had in the shoe after I tried them on with the insole out of them. I actually think the issue with fit could easily be resolved by Nike though (if there is a fit problem of course), all they need to do is make a lower profile insole for Bron (as well as future releases) and give 'em some more room.

Hmm... if the .5 Size Up is too Snug, I think I might go this route. Should Work! :D

I say go for it dude, I wore a full size up in X's because the length was just too short due to the cushioning from the built in liner but upon initially trying on the XI's the length felt great in my TTS so I went with them but while wearing things sort of changed due to the form fitting posite material. I think they actually fit though from a sizing standpoint it's just the way the shoe is made to feel that IMO it just sucks in comparison to the X's so they just aren't as comfy. If I went up a size I actually don't think it would help because it's not length but the way the show hugs your foot that bothers me so I'll be doing the insole swap with all mine I grab unless they break down and start to feel better.....

There's a pretty good chance his Back Issues & Shoe Choices have Nothing to Do w/ Each Other. >D

People linking him not liking the shoe with back issues?

I thought it was cleared up that it was the toebox killing him, cause of his personal orthotics

To everyone bagging the 11s as a performance purely because Bron isnt wearing them, Demarcus Cousins has put up 30+ two nights in a row rocking the Terracotta Warrior XI's so they can't be that bad. On a side note, they look really dope with the Kings jerseys

Back
Top Bottom