Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
im kinda disappointed that so many of the XI so far are taken from previous models...obviously the 9. that's why i loved the 9 cause so many colorways were unique

im kinda disappointed that so many of the XI so far are taken from previous models...obviously the 9. that's why i loved the 9 cause so many colorways were unique
Agreed.  

How many colorways have they copied so far?

-Miami Nights

-Big Bangs

-Cannons

-Freegums

I feel like I'm missing one...

Add to the fact that even LeBron is boycotting these shoes, smh. 
mean.gif

was at my local HOH in Orlando and asked the manager about the forging irons.. he said they havent heard anything about them and doubts they will get them.. HOH Orlando gets almost all limited stuff.. in fact the only FTL release they havent got was Lebron x what the mvp x.  everything else they got.. jordan fear 5's, champ pack, all the exts, corks.. so these shoes must be super limited or an online only release.. 

oh well, i will try to cop online.. if i strike out, im not sweating it... honestly i have had enough of these limited nike releases.. i am to the point to where its going to turn me off sneakers and i will just start working out all the time again.  lol

such an easy pass on the FI 11s .... $50 extra for a lacelock on top of an already staggering $200?? No thanks cool with my big bangs no need for a second straight orange lebron.

They will come out with many colorways for the 200 mark as well so just be patient, don't give into the hype or limited talk on these unless you absolutely love em.

So far the kings pride & away are my top two.

I dont know how Bron is gonna rock a fresh pair every night for the reg season - he must have someone break em in for him :smile: + with his Orthotics he must go like 1.5 size up!

As for the AJ 28 comparison Ive balled in both (28SE Camo) and I agree the shoe is a different setup but they both performance shoes for ball and they suit the same type of player so for me its like for like in terms of a performance basketball shoe.

The SE is $50 less so IMO that gives it the edge, I agree with the booty fit on the 28 and for this reason Im holding out for the Melo M10 as I'm hoping this will have the best overall feel in terms of fit and traction/comfort.

I dont go droppin 10s like its a dunk comp, there is only a few shoes id rate higher than 8 and I dont only factor in performance in my view a shoe must have ascetics/price/performance etc to be up in the 8/9 rating.

Ive heard a few guys claim these are game changers from a performance point and I just didn't feel that, they are very good shoes for ball dont get me wrong but as I said you can get just as good ballin shoes for less money.

I agree that the XIs are nice shoes, but they are not as amazing for me for basketball as some claim. They are very good, so don't get me wrong. My major complaint is the cushioning is too mushy, I've bottomed out a few times, and I feel like my reaction speed is slowed a bit - especially after long wears. This has been my consistent issue with Lunarlon. The zoom definitely helps make it better than a Lunarlon only shoe, but it's still not ideal for me. The XX8s and XX8 SEs have a better cushion system for me. It's springy, responsive, and provides great impact protection. I love how the XIs look and feel on foot, but they are not going to get much more basketball time. I'm going to start stocking up on XX8 SEs and possibly M10s for my court action. Just my input...

Last edited:
While doing some FI research today one of my local hoh said I'd have to call back Wednesday. So i called the other one and they said theyd have them for sure. That seems a little odd to me. Guess I'll play it by ear.

While doing some FI research today one of my local hoh said I'd have to call back Wednesday. So i called the other one and they said theyd have them for sure. That seems a little odd to me. Guess I'll play it by ear.
some of these HoH are shady when it comes to special releases...How they gonna tell you call back Wednesday when the shoe comes out Thursday...That person could of at least said call back Monday

some of these HoH are shady when it comes to special releases...How they gonna tell you call back Wednesday when the shoe comes out Thursday...That person could of at least said call back Monday

Thats why I thought it was weird. Lol how can one know and the other not know for that long? Looks like I'm heading to Oak Park

I know I want the FI but if I know I don't stand a chance at coppin a pair, then I'm not even gonna bother trying...I might stop by FL and see if I can cop some Crimson X Elite

Thats why I thought it was weird. Lol how can one know and the other not know for that long? Looks like I'm heading to Oak Park
they probably say that normally for Saturday releases and just said it out of habit

Back
Top Bottom