Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
To everyone bagging the 11s as a performance purely because Bron isnt wearing them, Demarcus Cousins has put up 30+ two nights in a row rocking the Terracotta Warrior XI's so they can't be that bad. On a side note, they look really dope with the Kings jerseys

It may have to do with different style of play... So I wouldn't base that on Demarcus(poor sample size). But I will say a bunch of college players are using them. I.E. Duke/Kentucky.

Last edited:
Traction is def a step down from the 10 so i can see that

When it comes to traction i dont understand why nike doesnt go with herringbone all the time isn't it the GOAT

roll.gif
... i find this better than Ray allens becuase bron bron is ALL OVER him

They go with story telling traction pattern to make it more appealing to the casual wearer. I too wish they gave us herringbone ala kobe line

I'm sure that they'd at some point obviously hope to get even better than herringbone as well. It'd probably be pretty hard to get better than something without experimenting.

People linking him not liking the shoe with back issues?

I thought it was cleared up that it was the toebox killing him, cause of his personal orthotics

Nope.

That was just speculation, which in my opinion, makes no sense considering Nike makes a custom shoe for him

why would they not design it with his orthotics in mind.

If he ok'd the shoe last season but it's not working for him this season, it only makes sense to me that the shoe is now irritating an injury that was not there last season.

The only injury we know of him having is his back.

i don't know man... them tw are starting to look good to me all of a sudden 
nerd.gif
 most likely still pass tho

are these id's ?

Last edited:

Lower back injury = BOGUS EXCUSE BY NIKE
Are you saying LeBron doesn't have a lower back injury? Or are you saying that Nike using that as an excuse is bogus?

Because I don't think the former is disputed.
Nike is pushing that reason for why he is not wearing the XI. Its more than his back, he's unhappy with something about the shoe...

Nike is pushing that reason for why he is not wearing the XI. Its more than his back, he's unhappy with something about the shoe...
Hmm. Where is Nike pushing this? I'm curious. I hope they get it figured out and he starts rocking these.
I never said they technically pushed this. I'm saying they told Lebron to say this, while they rework his shoe.

Last edited:
I have absolutely zero problem with lebron rocking the 10s! Bring back the 10s!! 10s>>11s and it's not even close.

I never said the technically pushed this. I'm saying they told Lebron to say this, while they rework his shoe.

that wouldn't affect the pairs released to the public would. Only LeBron's Pairs right?

I think when people see the TW they are going to be pleasantly surprised. Cool mixtures of a different colorway and 3m accents.

I think when people see the TW they are going to be pleasantly surprised. Cool mixtures of a different colorway and 3m accents.[/quote
]

Hopefully now that the DB is four days before the TW it makes them an eaiser cop. (Praying they are discounted on swoosh). If no I still need em

Back
Top Bottom