Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
...and what does any of that have to do with today?
It means some people only see the shoe when he lines up in the game. Most of us are sneakerheads so we know the next colorway coming out because we are on Niketalk and other sites, If i missed the first quarter  and see him in the Lebron 10 its possible i will think thats the new shoe. Like i said i could care less if he wears them because i know whats next and i'm gonna buy them like i did the KP and the Away's.

Yea Lew I agree. This should have been avoided and I'm surprised they haven't modified his PEs to support his needs. I mean heck, they removed the whole air bubble for pippen with his sig shoe. I'm sure they can alter the internals for bron bron.

Shoe looks good tho and the performance won't matter to me as I wouldn't ball in them knowing I have cheaper shoes to ball in.

Kobe hated the Kobe 2s but people still wear them. If you like a shoe shouldn't matter if the sig player wears it or not. Your foot isn't like his.

The Jordan 9 grew on me, As a kid i thought that they were the worse looking J when my friend wore them to school.....Maybe i was jealous IDK lol

The XI will sell just fine even if Lebron stops wearing them. He must be alergic to GRs as someone pointed out the other day :lol:
He wore the Ring Ceremony all game right?

Lebron on the road we don't know his reason to why he keeps switching so lets wait it out and see if he continues to do this or he goes back to the 10s in general

Lebron on the road we don't know his reason to why he keeps switching so lets wait it out and see if he continues to do this or he goes back to the 10s in general

Lol wait what out?

Discussion of what going on right now?

Or are you waiting for Lebron to decide how you feel about the shoe?

The XI will sell just fine even if Lebron stops wearing them. He must be alergic to GRs as someone pointed out the other day
laugh.gif

He wore the Ring Ceremony all game right?
Yeah he wore the XI all the first game.

If it is indeed a performance problem (for the reason he keeps changing shoes) some high ranking performance personnel in Nike's R & D department phones may have already starting ringing with questions about what is going on...

Honestly the 11s hurt my feet so bad that i have to switch my shoes after a few hours, I have flat feet so it's always been an issue for me but at certain parts of the toe box they are unbearable. The part that hurts:

View media item 638246
Seeing pics of lebrons foot, his pinky toe is most likely located right at that specific part of the shoe which prolly brings him pain

Last edited:
It's an 82 game season folks.. You guys are wearing that panic button out
Nobody is panicking. It's simply a very bad look for the signature player to switch out the current model for last year's model. And as a performance product, it begs to question if Nike couldn't get these right for the player whose name it bears on the shoe itself, how do you justify such a price tag? At least to me, that's what I'm thinking right about now.

Last edited:
Nobody is panicking. It's simply a very bad look for the signature player to switch out the current model for last year's model. And as a performance product, it begs to question if Nike couldn't get these right for the player whose name it bears on the shoe itself, how do you justify such a price tag? At least to me, that's what I'm thinking right about now.

100% right.well maybe we can get a markdown on retail for the next models.fine with me. 8)

Last edited:
Nobody is panicking. It's simply a very bad look for the signature player to switch out the current model for last year's model.

I get that, just sayin even if he switches the next three games in a row too sooner rather than later this will be resolved for the many reasons people have pointed out here mainly Nike's contract.. By the time the playoffs are approaching this will all be forgotten.. Count on it

Lol wait what out?

Discussion of what going on right now?

Or are you waiting for Lebron to decide how you feel about the shoe?

No whatever is going on with lebron and his pe version of the don't matter to me about the shoe. If I like it I will get it and wear it. I won't wear for hoop anyhow. I wear Kobe's vs for that. I'm just saying wait cause it be something wrong with that pair because he switched them. He wore the away to practice also so I say wait in see if he keeps switching them or not cause it may just be that pair and he keep switching then he don't like them

I get that, just sayin even if he switches the next three games in a row too sooner rather than later this will be resolved for the many reasons people have pointed out here mainly Nike's contract.. By the time the playoffs are approaching this will all be forgotten.. Count on it
You're probably right about that. And at the same time, its also been mentioned that these have been wear-tested by the man himself. So they should have already worked out the kinks, don't you think?

With all that said, I'll get the Aways on discount (hopefully) for casual wear only. That's the only c/w I like so far.

Last edited:
I thought I read somewhere were he was testing these out as early as Final's practices? Doesn't change my opinion on them. Hope everyone gets turned off by him changing out and makes them easier to pick up.

Back
Top Bottom