Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Not sure if this has been stated, but if you know anyone w/ a swoosh, aways are $120.

Hoping my cousins BF can come through.

Lol @ people trying to diagnose this man's feet.

Another lol @ people thinking Lebrons choice in shoes impacts them.

So what you don't like the shoe anymore?

Lmao

LOL I came on here cuz I'm tryna watch the game on the computer at work, which has horrible internet speed so it's all pixelated. I was really thinking he was wearing the kings pride but I guess not lol.

If I were to guess why he keeps changing models is because probably something to do with the removable insole paired with his orthotics

Lol @ people trying to diagnose this man's feet.

Another lol @ people thinking Lebrons choice in shoes impacts them.

So what you don't like the shoe anymore?

Lmao

i was the first to come at the people that said that,but you and i know that its not good for the xi model , the man who are based on and worn from to discard them .

Smh what happened to liking a shoe cause YOU liked them? And if you didn't that's fine too, but what's up with all these people calling the shoe a failure? If that was the case, then why is it hard to get KPs now, which were a widespread GR?

I like them, and the cushioning is money. And I don't care if LeBron doesn't wear them a minute more the rest of the season, prolly make it easier to cop by the looks of some posts in here all of a sudden...

Last edited:
Lebron's pair should be broken in by now....he's practiced in them and played 3 1/2 quarters of nba ball in them

If I were to guess why he keeps changing models is because probably something to do with the removable insole paired with his orthotics

I also have orthotics, so if that's the reason that's something to consider..

I actually cut my insoles to help my orthotics fit better.

We will see, I'll get them of NDC to take them for a test run.

It's probably the orthotic, as mentioned above. I could barely fit my feet in comfortably with my orthos on top of the insert. With the Kobe 8s they had an orthotic ready insert you could purchase and that was perfect for fit. These took a long period of breaking in with the ortho, and at some points I would take them out just shooting around or playing 2 on 2, just to get the shoe more and more roomy. Now they are fine , but I can definitely see that being a problem.

I had no problem with the Xs and putting orthos right into the shoe. Only thing was it made it feel like you were a foot off the ground. With the XI it's much lower feeling but not comfortable from the get go for those who wear orthotics.

^^^^^ I agree its not looking good that he keeps taking them off for his old shoe. Nike we have a problem. I like the shoe and i really dont care if he plays in them but back in the day the only way you saw a new pair of J's was during a game or on the show a different world or fresh prince of bel air. 

i was the first to come at the people that said that,but you and i know that its not good for the xi model , the man who are based on and worn from to discard them .

*shrugs*

Doesn't change how I feel about the pair that I already own.

These dudes got a couple pair of Lebron and now think they are him. Lol

If he hates the 11s I don't see how that changes how we should feel about them.

Well LUCKILY nobody in this thread will put the kind of stress on their body or on the shoes that Lebron does, these will suit you just fine walking through the mall to the food court grabbing a Doritos locos taco. Hooray!

Please nobody ever show a pic of James feet again!! Lol.. Nooooooooo I don't wanna see that!! I don't ever need to see that!

^^^^^ I agree its not looking good that he keeps taking them off for his old shoe. Nike we have a problem. I like the shoe and i really dont care if he plays in them but back in the day the only way you saw a new pair of J's was during a game or on the show a different world or fresh prince of bel air. 

...and what does any of that have to do with today?

*shrugs*

Doesn't change how I feel about the pair that I already own.

These dudes got a couple pair of Lebron and now think they are him. Lol

If he hates the 11s I don't see how that changes how we should feel about them.

lol.so if LEBRON doesn't wear the LEBRON XI you are saying that this won't destroy the line iself?lol...YOU can still love them bro.I didnt talk about YOU. I said that if this 'problem' , 'glitch' call it what you want continues this line will vanish.So would any other BASKETBALL SHOE line not worn by its own 'inspired from' and 'built for' player.

Last edited:
Please nobody ever show a pic of James feet again!! Lol.. Nooooooooo I don't wanna see that!! I don't ever need to see that!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom