Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
i'm gonna wait till these go onsale, they're available everywhere.  i like them, but figure i can wait and get them on discount. KP's sold out at at a couple stores around here when they dropped them to $170.

no path is safe once good pictures come in. a lot of people hated the TWs but now most are coming full circle into the "must cop" category... just leave me 1 pair y'all and its all good

sorry to revive this issue but for those who copped the aways, how do they fit? I ask because I really don't want to go up a full size if I don't have to! Sz. 13.5's practically don't exist here in the USA
mean.gif

Didn't do my homework for this release. Strolled in FL, b day coupon in hand to grab the aways for my son. And they didn't get GS sizes lol. Nowhere in my town got them.. don't wanna pay retail. Anyone think they will be below retail before his ball season starts in a few weeks?

Last edited:
sorry to revive this issue but for those who copped the aways, how do they fit? I ask because I really don't want to go up a full size if I don't have to! Sz. 13.5's practically don't exist here in the USA:smh:

Well I'm guessing you wear a sz13 in most kicks but have to go up to sz14 for Brons? At least that's my story and if that's the case the sz13 should fit you fine. I always had length issues with Brons where in this case the length is true to size. I don't think width is a major issue since the shoes are made to be snug and will mold to your foot and loosen up as they break in after a few wears. The sz13 and 14 fit me the same width wise but the sz14 was too long and seemed sort of floppy, I hope that helped :smile:

Well I'm guessing you wear a sz13 in most kicks but have to go up to sz14 for Brons? At least that's my story and if that's the case the sz13 should fit you fine. I always had length issues with Brons where in this case the length is true to size. I don't think width is a major issue since the shoes are made to be snug and will mold to your foot and loosen up as they break in after a few wears. The sz13 and 14 fit me the same width wise but the sz14 was too long and seemed sort of floppy, I hope that helped :smile:
Thanks it really did :smile:

Last edited:
I'm definitely in the minority but I like the Dunkmans.

The Graffitis are starting to grow on me too.

Gonna eventually pick up the Aways.

I like the Dunkmans this year, will cop on discount. I got lots of those colors since I live in the O.

Graffitis my fav so far.. also I like Dunkmans.. I'm off the regular path it seems

You know what they say about the road less travelled.....do you man!

Having said that, I'm not feeling the graffitis, primarily because the print doesn't even really look like graffiti. It just looks like a reverse shadow print of a basketball court, or whatever else is included in those images. The graffiti print on the IV is beautiful, and resembles real spray paint tagging, but I guess that ship has sailed.

View media item 638138
View media item 638137

Last edited:
Just saw the away's in person and wow, they are a very nice shoe. The red hyperposite really pops. However at $280 I had to pass, especially considering I've already copped kings pride, forging iron, and hoping for terracottas at the end of the month. Nike really have done a great job on this silhouette

You know what they say about the road less travelled.....do you man!

Having said that, I'm not feeling the graffitis, primarily because the print doesn't even really look like graffiti. It just looks like a reverse shadow print of a basketball court, or whatever else is included in those images. The graffiti print on the IV is beautiful, and resembles real spray paint tagging, but I guess that ship has sailed.

View media item 638138
View media item 638137

Lol! Them 4s are shaped like Lugz boots

One positive thing about this particular model is if things go accordingly it seems as if Nike is making their release themes iD options after release dates. Forging Irons being an iD option after they drop, Graffiti print being an option once they drop and hopefully more. If this is in fact the case it's nice to see Nike finally work it's way into becoming its own aftermarket reseller to a certain degree. Getting very close to that business model sweet spot of raking in the cash front and back. That reseller bubble might pop quicker than expected. Oh well!

Lol! Them 4s are shaped like Lugz boots

Come on now......yes, they were tanks, but in a good way. Very durable and supportive, and the original Bron to use posite. Plus, the zoom was super responsive. Unfortunately the best colours were incredibly limited, so that's hurt the shoe's legacy, for sure.

Last edited:
One positive thing about this particular model is if things go accordingly it seems as if Nike is making their release themes iD options after release dates. Forging Irons being an iD option after they drop, Graffiti print being an option once they drop and hopefully more. If this is in fact the case it's nice to see Nike finally work it's way into becoming its own aftermarket reseller to a certain degree. Getting very close to that business model sweet spot of raking in the cash front and back. That reseller bubble might pop quicker than expected. Oh well!

I think that reseller bubble has already been punctured and is starting to deflate. And that's a damn good thing! But best of luck selling your IX MV though!

Come on now......yes, they were tanks, but in a good way. Very durable and supportive, and the original Bron to use posite. Plus, the zoom was super responsive. Unfortunately the best colours were incredibly limited, so that's hurt the shoe's legacy, for sure.

Oh I know, the 4 is the only Bron I ever bought of the 1-6 lineup so I'm guilty of owning them lol.. Yeah there tanks by true definition in size and build, wore them so much the insoles rubbed completely off.. Wore em through 5 feet of snow sloshin and floppin around in those things lol.. Point being literally nothing can hurt that shoe and they were very nice underfoot just looking back now the shape of em is terrible.. I have respect for the 4 in the sense that I know it's extremely popular and for other reasons you named sure, but there's no denying that's one ugly shoe lol..
Imo

Lol reselling ain't going no where.

I also think its funny how if someone says a shoe is ugly, the automatic response is to talk about how comfortable they are.

As if one has anything to do with other.

Ppl also claim uggs and Crocs are super comfortable, but I'd hope that wouldn't matter to anyone who cares about what they wear.

Lol

Lol reselling ain't going no where.

I also think its funny how if someone says a shoe is ugly, the automatic response is to talk about how comfortable they are.

As if one has anything to do with other.

Ppl also claim uggs and Crocs are super comfortable, but I'd hope that wouldn't matter to anyone who cares about what they wear.

Lol

I think it's funny how ugly the LJ 4s are lol

Back
Top Bottom