Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Hey @lewi1913  ...you're my go-to Signature Sneak Brethren here... or atleast in the KB8 thread. Lol

Do you got the Terracotta's already?... And do you think it'll be a Tough Copp, bro?

Hey @lewi1913  ...you're my go-to Signature Sneak Brethren here... or atleast in the KB8 thread. Lol

Do you got the Terracotta's already?... And do you think it'll be a Tough Copp, bro?
@EightFiveFresh  I think the TW will be pretty simple as long as you cop at 8am online or when your store opens. Would not wait til later in the day, I think the unique details of the shoe will make them go pretty fast, online at least.

Should be similar to KP cop

Last edited:
I don't like the white spilling over to the Hyperfuse overlay. Gonna have to see what's good on iD since it doesn't look like it has that.

laugh.gif
Labon

Where your Away IXs at?
nerd.gif
Precisely what I said to myself. Mane has a TON of 9's, where the aways at BRUH!? Lol! I still to this day hated the 10's Nike released but regret like a mug passing on pressures, especially at $155. Damn!
I hooped in my pressures and sent them back to nike, they scuffed up something fierce and looked terrible after one night of pick up games...

Those graffiti's are obnoxious.

Random but I wouldn't mind seeing Nike try to rehash the Crown Jewel or a CTK c/w on the XIs

@EightFiveFresh  I think the TW will be pretty simple as long as you cop at 8am online or when your store opens. Would not wait til later in the day, I think the unique details of the shoe will make them go pretty fast, online at least.

Should be similar to KP cop
Thanks for the clarity bro!

This is AWESOME News to me... besides the fact that I think they're dropping Black Friday Weekend. 
sick.gif

I'm definitely not about that camp-out life at all, and I don't want a hassle to spend 2 Bills.

Those Terracotta's are ILL, though, so I'm gonna Eff w/ em.  Might sell a couple sneaks beforehand to justify the spending, since I'm in Save Mode right now.

I hooped in my pressures and sent them back to nike, they scuffed up something fierce and looked terrible after one night of pick up games...

I only hoop in 8 V2 or Kobe 6's that's it! Would've only worn the Pressures casually. I want the Aways but I can wait, they'll definitely be around for a bit...well my pair will.

I rock with the Graffiti's heavy, but I would rather wait to see what the iD option is hitting for before I grab that pair.

Looks like I'm gonna be getting the aways. Patiently waiting for my boy to hit me back.

I guess I didn't need to put 'perfect' but maybe more something more like amazing.  And keep in mind, that's IMO

I just happen to be a fan of most greens and earthy colors/patterns and I think with the KP, they incorporated some of that perfectly while not taking away from the look of a performance basketball shoe

Easy what?!

If that's your oopinion....stick by it. The King's Prides are that good.

This photo speaks a 1000 words. Not only does the Ak vs Mia look official in this pic, I see that the Christmas comes with a extra set of laces, a feature that was prominent with the ix that I loved. Might reconsider on the X-Mas now.
all the sudden the AvMs look blue again. They need to go on ahead and just put some demos in stores.

Same here

something like this 
OH SWEET LORD YESSSSS!!!!!! TAKE ALL OF MY MONEY

Evidently the AVM joints are similar to Swingmans, Colorway must shift from blue to green. Makes me want them even more.

Picked up my Aways today. Very nice in person. As much as I like the KPs, I think these are better.

Back
Top Bottom