• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
View media item 637786
After hearing all the talk about how subpar they are in person vs pictures, I'm glad I lowered my expectations. Cuz it made it that much sweeter when I saw them for myself! That being said, I snapped this shot with an iphone 4 so don't be too judgemental lol. Kings Pride have em beat but I'm really happy with this pick-up. These will be getting plenty of wears.

Nice pick ups. Did you go through pairs to find a perfect one? :lol:

Gonna check them out in a few.

LOL guess those rants are gonna stick with me huh. But actually no! The very first pair brought out to me looked perfect. Even small things that I was being anal about, for example, the way the hyperfuse was lined up with the posite was perfect all the way around (even on another pair I looked at for the heck of it). Makes me wonder because the production dates for the aways are almost 4 full months, where-as all the kp were ~2 months. Mind you I have no clue if this means anything as far as quality. In any case I am at peace with the aways lol.

The KPs to me are like that perfect/ideal colorway, that I've always wanted, that I would never have thought of myself.
I like the way you put it, agree 
nthat.gif

I guess I didn't need to put 'perfect' but maybe more something more like amazing.  And keep in mind, that's IMO

I just happen to be a fan of most greens and earthy colors/patterns and I think with the KP, they incorporated some of that perfectly while not taking away from the look of a performance basketball shoe

Got mine, by the way. And yes, KPs > Aways by far, though I still love the Aways. My favorite colorway so far are the TWs.

I'm just looking for any UK website to get the FIs to save me the headache when they release in the States.

Richard's one time use 10% code.

ACBU3hkFn948R1

EDIT: Worked for the KP's, but not sure if they do for the Away's.

Last edited:
I grabbed the aways...

KP's 1000x better. I'll be waiting on Carbons, AvM, and Xmas.

Guess i'll be making a return soon.

my local ftl let my cousin use a $25 off coupon, but when i asked to use one on the kp's they told me no 
mean.gif
Mine was reverse lol. I was able to use a $25 off on the KPs, but for these Away's I tried it again and they wouldn't let me, but i did use a $15 off vip reward so anything under retail is better than nothing. 

Back
Top Bottom