Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

How many of the X's hit outlets???  maybe the volts or canary yellow ones?  no way KP which is mostly sold out online and aways will hit outlets..
A lot of the X's went to outlets.  Even the "good" colorways.  Not just the volts , canarys, floridians, etc.   The thing is they pop up at random outlets.  Could be a Nike outlet in Montana that could get them.   I heard from a good "source" that KP's already were at outlets.  I think he said he scooped them for $160 .   i got my KP colorway for below retail so i'm not complaining

LOL love the gif there, so many good gifs courtesy of the Wire lol

those carbons are butter, man I can't wait until they drop, Kicks Crew has my size I hate paying over retail but I am tempted to order them early even though according to KC they won't ship until the 13th

do we have a concrete release date for the carbons yet? I do follow the thread but there has been a lot of information and posts lately I have lost track on the RD for them

12/14

My buddy went to FootAction right when they opened to get the aways and the guy said they didn't get anything bigger than an 11. I call BS.

Richards puts out 25% off coupon for today only...excludes KP smh. I would have returned the pair I just got. Was excited for a sec
Is that DSG coupon email only? Didn't see anything in the coupon thread and I could only find a "clearance only 25%" off via Google search. 

My buddy went to FootAction right when they opened to get the aways and the guy said they didn't get anything bigger than an 11. I call BS.

Those sizes above 11 were likely spoken for by employees legitimately.

Got my pair this morning. Me and the other 5 people who wanted these left happy.

Next is the TW and then the Carbon cw.

Last edited:
Guys check out @shoulee81 on Instagram. He posted a video of the Miami Nights this morning.

The carbon fiber is not hard and glossy like the Lebron X Elites, its more of a soft material.

Lmao, that ish looks terrible.

Nike is making it so easy for me to pass on everything after the KPs.

Thank you.

kps are dope the only thing I've liked after that release were his pe's....and possibly the forges?

Guys check out @shoulee81 on Instagram. He posted a video of the Miami Nights this morning.

The carbon fiber is not hard and glossy like the Lebron X Elites, its more of a soft material.
Lmao, that ish looks terrible.

Nike is making it so easy for me to pass on everything after the KPs.

Thank you.
I'm happy about stuff I can pass on too, I doubled up on nearly every color of the IX 2 years ago. Was a sick shoe, but that was thousands of dollars on shoes...

Last edited:
I don't mind what anyone calls the CF's...as long as that nickname doesn't mean I'm stuck buying off of eBay for price, I'm good!!

Last edited by a moderator:
View media item 637595
This photo speaks a 1000 words. Not only does the Ak vs Mia look official in this pic, I see that the Christmas comes with a extra set of laces, a feature that was prominent with the ix that I loved. Might reconsider on the X-Mas now.

My Forging irons came with the "special" packaging - not sure if this will be the same in the US but its likely if there is a price jump.

Damn im tempted to get a second pr of aways. Got this 10% ndc coupon too. Must resist...

This photo speaks a 1000 words. Not only does the Ak vs Mia look official in this pic, I see that the Christmas comes with a extra set of laces, a feature that was prominent with the ix that I loved. Might reconsider on the X-Mas now.
Those are some nasty legs 
sick.gif

Picked up my pair earlier, drove around to multiple stores trying to use a $25  birthday coupon on these but they weren't having it smh lol. But I was able to at least use a $15 rewards off. My pair had no dents or bumps like the KP, but I did still have excessive glue at some areas. Nevertheless, dope shoe. Really love these. 

Back
Top Bottom