Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
black n golds def a PS, no questions asked.. but someone could ID something similar and send em to DC..

Richards puts out 25% off coupon for today only...excludes KP smh. I would have returned the pair I just got. Was excited for a sec

Richards puts out 25% off coupon for today only...excludes KP smh. I would have returned the pair I just got. Was excited for a sec

now, if that coupon would have worked.......... I would have been 1 broke dude today :lol:

Anybody that calls carbon fibers "miami nights" or calls AVMs" cannons" and anybody that even says that they look similar to those colors should be banned from the internet for all time IMO

Don't be comparing the WOAT lebrons (the 9s :smh:) with the GOAT shoe (the 11s :pimp:)

Guys check out @shoulee81 on Instagram. He posted a video of the Miami Nights this morning.

The carbon fiber is not hard and glossy like the Lebron X Elites, its more of a soft material.

Anybody that calls carbon fibers "miami nights" or calls AVMs" cannons" and anybody that even says that they look similar to those colors should be banned from the internet for all time IMO

Don't be comparing the WOAT lebrons (the 9s
mean.gif
) with the GOAT shoe (the 11s
pimp.gif
)
Carbons favor the Miami Nights more than AVM favor the Cannons.

Don't be comparing the WOAT lebrons (the 9s :smh:) with the GOAT shoe (the 11s :pimp:)

glad the internet has opinions. the colors on the IXs are pretty beloved among Bron sig fans. denying the resemblance is comical.

LOL love the gif there, so many good gifs courtesy of the Wire lol

those carbons are butter, man I can't wait until they drop, Kicks Crew has my size I hate paying over retail but I am tempted to order them early even though according to KC they won't ship until the 13th

do we have a concrete release date for the carbons yet? I do follow the thread but there has been a lot of information and posts lately I have lost track on the RD for them

Back
Top Bottom