Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Watched that dudes video on IG of the Carbon and I don't know why but anytime I see anything in any kind of oriental writing as it pertains to sneakers or clothes for that matter I instantly think FAKE! Regardless, assuming the pair he showed was real that armorposite with CF print seems more woven material of the 9's than posite material. Regardless those are a 1st day purchase especially since they'll be carried by FNL.

Watched that dudes video on IG of the Carbon and I don't know why but anytime I see anything in any kind of oriental writing as it pertains to sneakers or clothes for that matter I instantly think FAKE! Regardless, assuming the pair he showed was real that armorposite with CF print seems more woven material of the 9's than posite material. Regardless those are a 1st day purchase especially since they'll be carried by FNL.
THATS WASSIST

Those Kentucky ID's were pretty nice.

Hopefully we'll get a colorway this year. It would work well on this sneaker with how it can be colorblocked. The IX's were slept on to me and probably my most wearable one.

We'll at least see some TE's since Kentucky and dook normally get supplied a couple of similar colorways.

Since people are liking the resemblance of the 9's, anybody else thinking a U of M colorway would be fire on these 11's? The Hurricane 9's were a personal favorite and underrated in my opinion.

I was thinking the same thing.
Plus the first look we get of them is a glamour type shot instead of the usual potato camera sneak shots?
I remain skeptical

That whole picture looks like a mirror image, though. Everything is exactly the same on both sides. It's a toss up to be honest

Just saw that vid of the packaging for the Forging Irons / PreHeats or whatever. I see where the $50 bump comes from. Hey Nike, keep your $50 and that gimmicky box, just gimme the shoes and a NSW box if need be. Thanks :smh:

On another note are the Aways more hyped than the KPs? Seems like they might be for some reason. I'm hoping with the hype for Yeezy's, Gamma and BRED 1s, most of the LBJXIs have a longer than normal shelf life for easy cops.

The aways have zero hype, which is not a bad thing.

They are what they are supposed to be...

A GR team color shoe that fans can easily get their hands on.

I hope they sit around long enough for the kids who dont have 200 to figure out a way to cop under retail.

Just ordered my King's Pride in a size 13 from DSG. They dried up in Buffalo in big sizes and I couldn't really find a 13 on the web anywhere else than Shoe Palace where I could return them if I didn't like how they felt on-foot. I'm alright with paying retail since I feel like by the time they won't be excluded from discounts the 13 will be gone. 

Hell the KP's are still sitting on all shelves here in memphis. Memphis is a jordan city, if its not jordan, it'll sit down here for a little bit. BUT i do doubt the KP's will go to outlets.
what part of memphis are you in?.....but yea I've said that a few times here. Our city is a jordan city and depending on the cw a foam city...everything else can fall in line after that...that's why I know the aways will sit for me to cop later on and for a discount!

Last edited:
Overall...I'm a little less interested in the XI colorways that look similar to the ones that were on the 9s. Not trying to say that I think the AvMs, CFs, or FIs don't look nice, but after coping similar colorways on the 9s, I'm more interested in colorways like the KPs or TWs cuz they offer more of a different type of look. That said, I'm really liking the XIs so far in terms of its design, so I'll probably be open to anything as long as it looks good to me. Just trying to avoid as much overlap as possible though.

And I'm REALLY hoping that black/gold pair is real and will release. I just like how they kept things simple and clean on that colorway.

Last edited:
So I was a pass on the aways wasn't feeling them but nike went and put them on swoosh.com for 40%.... might have to pull trigger now

what part of memphis are you in?.....but yea I've said that a few times here. Our city is a jordan city and depending on the cw a foam city...everything else can fall in line after that...that's why I know the aways will sit for me to cop later on and for a discount!

True. Lol! Im in east memphis

Back
Top Bottom