Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Anyone thinking bout putting crimson laces in their aways???....yet again the aways looking sexy on tv!

The Aways look sick when LeBron is having to wear the Home Jerseys with them against Brooklyn.  I'm sold!  If he can posterize ol' Beetlejuice lookin' Paul Pierce tonight, I might just buy two pairs lol

I'm definitely in the minority but I like the Dunkmans.

Def liking those dunkmans too. I know these threads don't represent everyone out there, but I can't help but feel good about my chances for an easy cop after seeing most of the posters saying they're gonna pass on them.

Anyone thinking bout putting crimson laces in their aways???....yet again the aways looking sexy on tv!

xd8000.gif

Bron changed his kicks. Looks like a blackout pair. Or maybe it's the Xs again.

Last edited:
Need a few more "Bron switched kicks post"...nobody noticed.

Maybe he's advertising for a huge retail price outlet release of a bunch of 10's.

LOL, the shoe is already a fail, performance-wise, for the player they were designed for.

Here we go again..... LeBron switches to black n gold X...still in the second quarter! l wanted to keep looking at the aways:rolleyes

Last edited:
The question is y does he keep switching?

I'm not gonna drop $200 on a sneaker that LBJ don't even play in.

Can any of our insiders that are " in the know " shed some light?

And anyone that has them and wore them for a long period of time ( or played in them ) give some reviews on comfort?

Last edited:
Man... what will they say now that he's switched again??? The last game, they were saying there's no way he didn't test them out& approve before the season began.

OF COURSE He Did. But, he never tested them out in an NBA Game w/ his Intensity at its Highest Level. 

SYNOPSIS: That Toe-Box is KILLING HIM.

Back
Top Bottom