• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Lol reselling ain't going no where.

I also think its funny how if someone says a shoe is ugly, the automatic response is to talk about how comfortable they are.

As if one has anything to do with other.

Ppl also claim uggs and Crocs are super comfortable, but I'd hope that wouldn't matter to anyone who cares about what they wear.

Lol

Lol i do this alot, honestly when someone calls my shoes ugly nothing i can do but say i like em and they comfy

lol, knew cats were over hyping the comfort of the shoe

foam over the toe that tight is a bad idea but looks damn good lol

Last edited:
@Sk33terMcG33, did you feel like the Lebron X were more responsive with the orthotics as opposed to without them?

I did feel they were more responsive with them.

Also, I trimmed the edges of my insole as to make it so there were not ridges on the edge of the footbed, put my orthos in and took the dog out to see how they felt. MUCH better. Was hesitant to take scissors to the edges of the inserts but I think I will be happy I did.

Last edited:
lol, knew cats were over hyping the comfort of the shoe

foam over the toe that tight is a bad idea but looks damn good lol

Speak for yourself dude I don't have beyond jacked up toes like Lebron where my pinkie is hiding under my other toes an my big toe is "normal" sized and straight lol

lol.so if LEBRON doesn't wear the LEBRON XI you are saying that this won't destroy the line iself?lol...YOU can still love them bro.I didnt talk about YOU. I said that if this 'problem' , 'glitch' call it what you want continues this line will vanish.So would any other BASKETBALL SHOE line not worn by its own 'inspired from' and 'built for' player.

Nope.

If Nike puts out dope enough c/w's, the average buyer won't even notice.

Did jordan ever wear the 9?

People seem to love those just the same.

So because some of us are pointing out that James keeps switiching to the X it means we hate the XI?

:lol: okay

The only reason it keeps being mentioned is because no matter what the reason its a bad look for the new sig model

I haven't really liked the XI so far, and personally feel the only way it'll sell me is a good colorway.

Its not about liking the shoe/buying what you like. Its a case where the player of the shoe nike is trying to sell keeps going back to last year sig fairly early each game so far.

I agree with people that also think this ties into being able to buy you favourite players merchandise. And how can you when they wont wear what they are pushing?

sick.gif
Please stop with the feet

Unbiased comment here.
It's never a good look for the performance pitch of a product if it's signature athlete can't play a whole game in them. The product is supposed to be Nikes flagship model and have the appearance that it's worth $200.

A telling sign will be how many other athletes wear the shoes throughout the year. Keeping an eye on Ty Lawson and Manu.

Nope.

NO THEY DON'T.I do but thats irrelevant.You just made my point.thanks.

p.s.only reason why the average buyer won't notice is because the average buyer is 16 years old and doesnt wear BASKETBALL shoes to play BASKETBALL.That certainly wasn't the case when i grew up.

Nope.

Valid arguement, but if Jordan Brand were to put out any other shoe jordan wore next to a 9 which would sell first?

And what would be the reason?

Unbiased comment here.
It's never a good look for the performance pitch of a product if it's signature athlete can't play a whole game in them. The product is supposed to be Nikes flagship model and have the appearance that it's worth $200.

A telling sign will be how many other athletes wear the shoes throughout the year. Keeping an eye on Ty Lawson and Manu.

THANK YOU.

is anyone else in the NBA wearing the LeBron 11 yet? But yeah if a shoe released officially today and he only wears it for a half, eventually the masses will catch on and wonder WTH is going on . At this rate he will be wearing the elites by January if they bother him this much....

Last edited:
Unbiased comment here.

This is true.

My thing is, I KNOW that Lebron gets a hold on these much earlier than the season, and plays pickup games in training camp. What issues are coming up that were not identified and addressed back then? 

There is absolutely no reason why Nike should not have tested this model enough prior to the season, to avoid this.

Nope.

I think I would have to disagree. The people who bought Jordans when the 9 originally released were true fans and not people jumping on a fad to sell for a quick buck. Also you had one of Nikes greatest designers designing the shoe. Mostly it released after coming off of a three peat of championships. No if you look at the other shoes not designed by Tinker and not worn by Jordan WITHOUT being exclusive, how well did they sell..? Just saying..

Back
Top Bottom