Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
LEBRONS SHOES HAVE A WAY OF BEING TERRIBLY UGLY UNTIL ABOUT THE 17TH TIME YOU LOOKED AT THEM... THEN YOURE OBSESSED AND WANT ALL THE "GOOD" COLORWAYS

Cu
VERY GOOD EFFIN POINT, Bruh! I Noticed that too, but didn't really think much of it, just thought it was odd. LOL!

Why in a Commercial FOR THAT SHOE would you switch to some Lunar Runners during...??? :smh: :smh: :smh:  

Cuz he was running? Idk I didn't think it was a big deal tho I noticed it

same situation here, plus the achilles area from my feet were in pain.....i kept switching shoes, but never gave up wearing the xi's. eventually they will break in and it will get better.....smh for a shoe that is retail at $200

WOW... NICE HEADS UP... IF THE XI'S ARE ANYTHING LIKE THE III'S GOD BE WITH ANYONE WHO COPPED THESE... THE III'S HEEL AREA ASSASSINATED MY ACHILLES SO MUCH I HAD TO LET THEM GO.. I WOULD COME HOME TO CUTS BECAUSE IT WAS SHARP. BTW... I HAVE NO INTENTIONS ON PICKING UP THE XI'S BUT THE KINGS PRIDE JOINTS LOOK GREAT WITH THAT MINT SOLE... STILL THINK THE SHOE IS ODD LOOKING THO

LEBRONS SHOES HAVE A WAY OF BEING TERRIBLY UGLY UNTIL ABOUT THE 17TH TIME YOU LOOKED AT THEM... THEN YOURE OBSESSED AND WANT ALL THE "GOOD" COLORWAYS
That's been pretty much the case with Every Last One for me... except the IV's (4).

LEBRON IV's are the GOAT's of His Line. The Original Foam Lebrons... before the Hype. 
nthat.gif

Glad I didn't get a pair of Aways yet seeing all the backlash about Bron not rocking them will definitely drive the already deflated initial buzz of them down even further, will definitely be able to cop at discount now (hopefully) also what was dude talking about knowing someone with a swoosh and being able to get them for $120? :nerd:

Last edited:
@Ciscokid  He only pointed it out because he was originally running in the Lebron XI's. If he was running in the Lunar Runners the entire time, then there'd be nothing to speculate about... but he wasn't.

I'd just bet on it being a Toebox Issue... it's just so much smaller/sleaker/stiffer than any model he's had in the past. Maybe they just have to give him specially made PE's for every game for now on...

Glad I didn't get a pair of Aways yet seeing all the backlash about Bron not rocking them will definitely drive the already deflated initial buzz of them down even further, will definitely be able to cop at discount now (hopefully) also what was dude talking about knowing someone with a swoosh and being able to get them for $120? :nerd:

Nike employees have a swoosh website where they can cop for discount

@Ciscokid
 He only pointed it out because he was originally running in the Lebron XI's. If he was running in the Lunar Runners the entire time, then there'd be nothing to speculate about... but he wasn't.

Gotcha, I though he put them on when he started to run

Nike employees have a swoosh website where they can cop for discount

Oh okay thanks, ain't no Nike stores in or really around my area for me to know anyone, guess I'll be waiting for the coupons and discounts to kick in after they sit but first things first is the Forging Irons before I get anything else 8) anyone hear anything on a release date yet? :nerd:

Last edited:
It is pretty disappointing to see Lebron switch out to the Xs for the last two games, considering when I was younger every jordan you had you saw MJ play in them which makes the shoe that much more special, you feel associated and a part of the incredible performance MJ would do in "THAT SHOE" you had bought. Now Lebron just rocks PEs all the time (and now even switching back to older model shoes) and the shoes that come out for us in stores to the public aren't even on his feet at all sometimes smh. What's crazy is, if hes rocking PE XI's thats one thing, but to go back to last year season's model is even more mind boggling. You would think a new season, new chapter, and new shoe for marketing and everything in between makes the most sense, but I guess not.  Nevertheless, the shoe is mad dope...prob the best lebron to date in my opinion. But it is disappointing as a fan. 

I dont get what some of yall are talking about in regards the Foamposite material on the Lebron XI?

It doesnt really seem like real Foamposite material to me

I dont get what some of yall are talking about in regards the Foamposite material on the Lebron XI?

It doesnt really seem like real Foamposite material to me
It's a different kind of Foamposite. It's softer so the shoes can be more flexible. It's called Hyperposite because it's attached to the Hyperfuse upper.

my thoughts on "the switch"

I remember reading somewhere he was popping the zoom unit in the X...could that be the case with XI's lunarlon+zoom?

Also people seem to complain about bottoming out in Kobe 8's lunarlon insole. IDK how long it takes for that to happen, but with how much stress he puts on the XI could this be the case as well?

and if he is bottoming out in the XI what are the chances that with how low profile the outsole is, that TPU shank is coming in contact w/ the court?

opinions welcome

lol.so if LEBRON doesn't wear the LEBRON XI you are saying that this won't destroy the line iself?lol...YOU can still love them bro.I didnt talk about YOU. I said that if this 'problem' , 'glitch' call it what you want continues this line will vanish.So would any other BASKETBALL SHOE line not worn by its own 'inspired from' and 'built for' player.

Nope.

If Nike puts out dope enough c/w's, the average buyer won't even notice.

Did jordan ever wear the 9?

People seem to love those just the same.

The 9 is the red headed stepchild of the sig line olives sold out cause of limited availibilty

If Lebron doesnt stick with this shoe through games that will hurt sales bad

my thoughts on "the switch"

I remember reading somewhere he was popping the zoom unit in the X...could that be the case with XI's lunarlon+zoom?

Also people seem to complain about bottoming out in Kobe 8's lunarlon insole. IDK how long it takes for that to happen, but with how much stress he puts on the XI could this be the case as well?

and if he is bottoming out in the XI what are the chances that with how low profile the outsole is, that TPU shank is coming in contact w/ the court?

opinions welcome

I dont think zoom units can pop from sheer pressure, while zoom bags can pop from multiple things idk if they can pop from sheer pressure tho

And the lunarlon bottoms out after excessive wear so unless hes been wearing them 24/7 he should be good

IMO his personal preference is the X, the XI is the most guard like shoe of his line and that could be why he isnt messing with them

If Lebron doesnt stick with this shoe through games that will hurt sales bad
And I am okay with that.

By the way, I thought the Olives were ugly in 94, I thought they were ugly in 02, and I thought they were ugly last year. No amount of hype and rarity will make me like that shoe. And I love the IXs.

Great. I've jogged around and made some cuts in my XI's and they've felt gret, but I haven't given them serious action on court yet. That comes on Monday night. I'll give these 2 chances. If I feel any pain during/after playing in them, they're going back to nike. These are too expensive to be flawed from a performance aspect.

Not really a fan of these cw's except for the king's pride... The speckle on the heat cw makes it look dirty

Had a fairly reliable source clear this up for me.

It likely has to do with his orthotic inserts (as someone mentioned earlier) and the zoom built into the insole. Chances are it's too thick with his orthotics in, causing him pain.

Expect Nike to rectify the issue as soon as they can. Though if you have the same problem, you should copy Nightwing and throw a Kobe 8 insole in there.

That's been pretty much the case with Every Last One for me... except the IV's (4).

LEBRON IV's are the GOAT's of His Line. The Original Foam Lebrons... before the Hype. :nthat:

They look like bubbles and weird IMO. I never gave a damn about Lebrons for a long time. They simply didn't look good IMO. It wasn't until the 7's really that I liked anything but I wasn't paying attention then either.

Back
Top Bottom