Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
why do people keep posting "news" thats been talked about for the past like 6 pages straight. you big dummy (fitting) comes in with the "extra! extra! lebron switches from the 11 to the 10 model! Possibly because of performance. Maybe not! EXTRA!"

i mean, do yall even read what people are talking about before you post something?
mean.gif

That's probably the same pair he wore against Philly. I think it's another marketing tactic. To get you to think about the Aways everytime he does that. Let's see what he does Sunday when he's not wearing them. *As long as they're not switching to road jerseys at home.

Why not tweet to Lebron about it? That'll squash the discussion. That's if he replies back.

Last edited:

why do people keep posting "news" thats been talked about for the past like 6 pages straight. you big dummy (fitting) comes in with the "extra! extra! lebron switches from the 11 to the 10 model! Possibly because of performance. Maybe not! EXTRA!"

i mean, do yall even read what people are talking about before you post something?
mean.gif
Most likely they don't... it doesn't bother me tho cause i just scroll right past it 

well, i guess zoom max > lunarlon+zoom

IMO

i think lunarlon should be for running and casual comfort. i just dont think its right for the rigors of pro basketball, the responsiveness just isnt there.

Last edited:
well, i guess zoom max > lunarlon+zoom

IMO

i think lunarlon should be for running and casual comfort. i just dont think its right for the rigors of pro basketball, the responsiveness just isnt there.

Peoples feet and game styles are different. So what works for someone 6'2, might not work for someone 6'8, 260 and jumps out the gym.

yeah i think he loves the elite line,, even during his MVP game when he wore the MVP X's he changed at half time to wear the his elites. 

You're correct. Jason Petrie said that LeBron James was itching to start playin in the 9 Elite. Can't blame him. The Elite X lower collar plush fit and extra carbon fiber just works.

Worked out in my XI today and no complaints.

More pics of the Nike LeBron 11 “Graffiti”
Style Code:
 616175-100

Via: Marqueesole

Haven't been in here in a while so sorry if already posted tried looking back to see

Peoples feet and game styles are different. So what works for someone 6'2, might not work for someone 6'8, 260 and jumps out the gym.

zoom and airmax have worked just fine for years.

there's a lot of problems with lunar garbage. like the other poster said, get rid of it completely in basketball.

Last edited:
there's a lot of problems with lunar garbage. like the other poster said, get rid of it completely in basketball.

There were problems with flywire at first. They made some changes and now people don't complain

The zoom was probably added to the lunarlon to reduce or stop it from bottoming out

Last edited:
There were problems with flywire at first. They made some changes and now people don't complain

The zoom was probably added to the lunarlon to reduce or stop it from bottoming out

of course.

but zoom > lunarlon when it comes to ball.

if they wanna do zoom + lunarlon for added comfort, then sure.. but even then i'm skeptical because once when lunaron bottoms out (after a few nba games), it's just pure zoom in there.

i mean, do yall even read what people are talking about before you post something? :smh:

yeah man, I hate it when that happens...Its like they just don't read the same page they are posting in...On another note...did y all notice lebron changed shoes last night?Was like the first time he has done that this year...?

Last edited:
Just hooped in my Aways this morning for a couple pick-up games. AMAZING. I will say this though, I'm 5'7" 170lbs, and they felt great jogging up and down the court, but I did get that sinking feeling just a little bit when going all out. So I can only imagine what Lebron goes through when he's applying exponentially more force than I am to the lunarlon. All I know is this, when I'm hooping I want to feel the immediate spring-back from the cushioning. The sinking in, tempurpedic feel, may be much more comfortable casually and running a couple games just to get some cardio in, but if I were in an actual competitive game, I'd want my cushioning to push back at me.

But for a guard like me at my height and weight with "barely slapping backboard on a good day" ability, these are my favorite hoop shoes with the Kobe 5 right behind it. Posite broke in, traction was amazing on a clean court, comfort was definitely there, and most importantly, I was locked down and felt incredibly stable in them. And the best part to me? After crashing to the floor because I think I'm A.I., deflecting a couple passes like Pele, and getting stomped on like some grapes, they still look DS.

Back
Top Bottom