Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I hated the X for ball as well, but absolutely loved them for walking around. That pillow like bounce didn't mesh well with my game, I always felt mad high off the ground.

I balled in my X's a couple of times and I enjoyed it, didn't want to keep using them for outdoors so I retired them for casual before i wore down the bottoms

I hated the X for ball as well, but absolutely loved them for walking around. That pillow like bounce didn't mesh well with my game, I always felt mad high off the ground.

This, really comfy shoe, didnt like it aesthitcally but i wanted the gold medals bad, missed out and said screw the model

Checked out the Aways at the Glendale HOH grand opening. Nothing special to me, I can wait for a heavy discount or pass all together. KP still king

I couldn't pass on the aways tried them on at the mall and it was a wrap! Damn then the tw the forgin irons .. Expensive November

Finally got to hoop in my XIs nice overall probably should've went a .5 size up though I got a shrinking feeling a lot. Still debating if I want to make these or stick with the Kobe 8s as my go to shoe.

Saw the Aways and the gloss is too much for me even when the store was dimly lit. I like the shade of red wish it was matte.

Looking for KP 10.5. Went to my local champs tnite to buy them and they were sold out and now can't find any online. Anyone know where I can find a pair

Back
Top Bottom