Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Some pictorial of the away
tongue.gif

I know this is off topic but does anyone know if I can post wanted ads in the classifieds section or do I need to have the 300 minimum posts first?

Peoples feet and game styles are different. So what works for someone 6'2, might not work for someone 6'8, 260 and jumps out the gym.

correct, everyones game is different. and what feels good to one, may not feel good to another.

however, the bottom line is that lunarlon lacks responsiveness, to me, IMO its a strictly comfort midsole with minimal functionality at the WORLD CLASS ATHLETE LEVEL

and for a world class athlete like LBJ that has played over or close to 100 pro basketball games a year in a setup that included some type of highly responsive setup either zoom, zoom max or a combination of both then change to a lunarlon setup is a BIG change

and IMO

the fact that he switches back to the X elite is somewhat proof of his preference

in fact...some experts (not me) would place partial blame of KB24's injury on his lunarlon setup

Last edited:
Did anyone here cop the Forging Iron's off Footlocker EU?

If so have they received a shipping confirmation, or anything else besides an order confirmation?

First time purchase off there and I'm kinda getting nervous

Just got the text from my boy. He scored me the Aways from the Nike Emp store for me and my cousin. $100 a pair we chillen
smokin.gif

He had to get me an 11.5. tho. Saul good elite socks will do the trick.
nice! I thought I scored a deal when I got my pair for 150 with a discount. But 100 is great!

The crown on the back of the Graffiti XI is a very nice touch. Can't wait until this option hits iD.

that Nike employee store in Oregon is no joke. if u got it in with someone there it's a wrap. almost 50 % off new releases. insaneeee

I guess I need to make a friend at Nike lol

That's so dope, really that's what the prices should be because 200 is a little high

Back
Top Bottom