Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
^^^ it seems like the KPs were super massed produced tho. the aways wont be limited by any means. probably less around than the KP but that isn't really saying much.

People saying the Aways are limited...Nike prob scaled back production cause every year they send the Aways to outlets. It's a GR just not as widely available,

I had to get the X aways from an outlet in Ohio cause there were none released in my state

View media item 629731
imo better than the xi & ix

Last edited:
Looks like Nike adopted the Kobe 8 strategy for the Lebron XI. Raise the price, lower the quantity, release more colorways, and no restocks/rereleases

^^^ it seems like the KPs were super massed produced tho. the aways wont be limited by any means. probably less around than the KP but that isn't really saying much.
That's my thinking as well. Doesn't seem like the KP's were limited, and even if the Aways are produced less initially, I'm sure there'll be a restock or two down the line.

XI feel like they will be the most widely produced pair that LBJ has had.

he is the flagship athlete of nike.

kobe is beyond his prime.

kd is proving to be ewing, barkley, malone status.

the problem is this generation is used to limited, hype, qs.

acting like access for everyone is a bad thing

^^^ I agree I don't see nothing wrong with stuff being more mass produced or obtainable, it makes it easier for me and everyone else to cop and screws over all the resellers who grab stuff just to get over on those who really want it. If I like it I'm a try to get it and it's a pain in the *** when you gotta jump through hoops to do so.

Obviously opinions will vary, but I personally love the pop the crimson accents give these in the flywire, speckles, and sole.  I don't think the "beauty shots" exaggerate the colors much at all, very bright in hand, nice contrasts. 

Bad quick phone picture, will take some better ones tonight with the Canon outside. 

And definitely seems like these will be a General Release. 

I helped some folks lock down pairs and had people back out. So you think KP size 11 would be good trade for forging irons or black CF if someone can cop and swap?

I helped some folks lock down pairs and had people back out. So you think KP size 11 would be good trade for forging irons or black CF if someone can cop and swap?
Sucks that you went out of your way to help people out only for them to back out. I know things come up and money may need to be shifted around, but that still sucks for you to have bought the pairs for them and they didn't come through. As for trade value, I could see some people agreeing to that swap only if the KP's start to dry up. By all indications the Forging Irons will be at least somewhat limited.

Obviously opinions will vary, but I personally love the pop the crimson accents give these in the flywire, speckles, and sole.  I don't think the "beauty shots" exaggerate the colors much at all, very bright in hand, nice contrasts. 
View media item 629749

Bad quick phone picture, will take some better ones tonight with the Canon outside. 

Everyone will be dumping their Aways next summer when Lebron leaves for the Lake Show :evil:

New aways will be purp/gold :wink:

So far the KP are the only colorway I love. I like the AvM but i think the sole color throws it off. The others are cool but dont see myself copping...but I gotta admit the aways are looking very very nice. If i can get under retail, I'll prolly pick them up.

XI feel like they will be the most widely produced pair that LBJ has had.

he is the flagship athlete of nike.

kobe is beyond his prime.

kd is proving to be ewing, barkley, malone status.

the problem is this generation is used to limited, hype, qs.

acting like access for everyone is a bad thing

Idk but you strike me as a guy who dont watch to much ball, especially with the latter part of that statement

Tho i agree with your first statement these maybe the most widely produced lebron ever, but thats the same as last year the Xs were the most produced sig of the three last year if im not mistaken

Which is great everything should be easy to buy

Did KC seriously sell out of the Forging Irons?  I wonder if they'l really ship em out the end of October

View media item 629749

How do they smell when yo first get them, like foamposites?

None of the 11 cw's so far are "terrible" or anything IMO, with Akron vs Miami and t-Rex being the weakest, I'm just not going to go on another scooping spree (promised myself this after the ridiculous x tally I amassed) mainly for the pricetag and secondly cuz I only have two feet and it's next to impossible to wear all these sneakers, I'm done with just boxing shoes up wanna wear them as much as possible.. Having said that already have the parachute gold ones and the only other I'm prolly gonna get is the gammas.. Love the TW as well but 2 pair is enough here.. Don't love the shoe enough to double on same cw's.

Back
Top Bottom