Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
cant see why they aren't a GR. the pair I was able to see was located at Finishline and someone else also confirmed that they were able to see them at their Finishline.
For some idiotic reason there is only 1 finish line and 4 footlockers in Salt Lake City, only HOH will be getting the Aways and the finishline only carries Jordans and dont stock LBJs. Its stupid hard to get shoes here sometimes.

cant see why they aren't a GR. the pair I was able to see was located at Finishline and someone else also confirmed that they were able to see them at their Finishline.
For some idiotic reason there is only 1 finish line and 4 footlockers in Salt Lake City, only HOH will be getting the Aways and the finishline only carries Jordans and dont stock LBJs. Its stupid hard to get shoes here sometimes.

welp... online should be your friend then. im sure you'll be able to get them online if you are timely.

So for my pair with the unglued-detached fuse...

I sent them back for a refund since there is no stock online w/ Champs/FTL.  Luckily I called a couple local spots and one happened to have gotten a restock, so I got a replacement pair of KPs.  At the end of the day I'm happy and after hooping in this new pair, everything held together fine.  Let's hope it stays that way...

Anybody here have experience with getting an item re-shipped from DSG? Talked to them 3 days ago about the dented up pair I received and they still have the new pair they should be shipping open status on them. Just wondering if I should be worried and try n grab a pair from another site before they dry up in case of a cancelled order from DSG

Last edited:
I swear the more you hoop in these the better it gets. That insert keeps getting better and better.

I never understood why people buy a shoe like this only to wear casually, you're not getting the full performance from the shoe. I will probably catch flack for saying that but whatever.

:lol:

Because we like the sneaker isn't enough? And because a lot of other sneakers can provide great performance for a cheaper price :\

From what I was told by a friend that works at dsg, they pull inventory from stores to fulfill press if needed. And I know these are still available on stores, sitting at my local dsg, which is right down the road from corporate

laugh.gif

Because we like the sneaker isn't enough? And because a lot of other sneakers can provide great performance for a cheaper price
ohwell.gif
Apparently we have to hoop 3 times a day and live and breathe basketball to appreciate a sneaker. It's our money and we should be able to spend it on whatever kind of shoes we want, regardless of if we can fully appreciate the performance aspects of it. Nike has made billions off of non-athletes.

They come with a hangtag? Instant sellout

jk I hope everyone that wants those ends up getting them easy

I wouldn't say aways are "limited" maybe stores didn't get as many pairs as they did of the KPs, it also depends on how a specific company divided their complete stock within the amount of stores they have in that region, I know my store has the same amount of Aways as KPs
Not to say your incorrect or anything but word is the Aways would be more limited than the KP's were so I'm guessing they're not gonna be the average mass produced GR that everyone's expecting which makes no sense to me, why produce more of a wilder looking colorway than the normal one but it definitely makes sense from a marketing standpoint to create hype. So they make more of the stuff that looks like it would usually sell out or be limited while producing less of the generic stuff that would usually sit so that all releases sell out. I'm just pissed they aren't gonna be a mass produced GR because I was hoping to try and get them later on down the line since the Gammas, Terracotas and Forging Irons are all dropping next month as well, it's just way too much stuff I like dropping in such a short span of time smh it's like I gotta chose between what I like and what I like more because I almost like everything lol it's either that or grab everything that I want and get killed by wifey smh

Back
Top Bottom