Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Did I say that? It's like buying a Ferrari just to drive it on 45 mph roads. You can still have one, you'll just never know its full potential till you let it rip for what it was designed for...
That's basically the gist of what you said, or at least how I interpreted it. I get what you're trying to say, I just don't fully agree with that. You can say that about ANY shoe designed for any purpose. I wear boots in the winter time despite the fact that it hardly ever snows or gets extremely cold in Atlanta, but to say that I'm not fully benefiting from the purpose of the shoe would be shortsighted in my opinion, because as the consumer I can use the shoes as I please. There's nothing wrong with just kicking it casual in a pair of LeBrons. Like I said earlier, Nike has made billions off non athletes, and will probably make a few more million off the latest batch of signature releases from it's 3 stars. With the number of non athletes buying the sigs, it's almost a certain that the majority of buyers won't ever benefit from the performance aspects of the sneakers they're buying, and the consumers (and Nike) are perfectly fine with that.

Last edited:
obviously basketball shoes are made for, and best used for, basketball. but playing basketball is not required to won them, also obvious. What's the argument here? Or is this just typical NT banter that I should ignore?

None of the 11 cw's so far are "terrible" or anything IMO, with Akron vs Miami and t-Rex being the weakest, I'm just not going to go on another scooping spree (promised myself this after the ridiculous x tally I amassed) mainly for the pricetag and secondly cuz I only have two feet and it's next to impossible to wear all these sneakers, I'm done with just boxing shoes up wanna wear them as much as possible.. Having said that already have the parachute gold ones and the only other I'm prolly gonna get is the gammas.. Love the TW as well but 2 pair is enough here.. Don't love the shoe enough to double on same cw's.
I'm glad I'm not the only one taking this approach.  I had 7 CWs in the 9, and 8 in the X, and have sold all but the ASGs and a few other more unique color ways of each model.

I have the KPs and really just am not feeling the color.  Its different, but, not really me.  I'm going to scoop the Aways, saw them today and the Red is just fire!  And for those that think it is not as flashy as the red foams, I'm not sure what you saw, because the red on these is BRIGHT and very eye catching.  The Crimson sole actually woks.  The speckles were kind of pointless.

I'll probably scoop the Forging Irons because I like the color orange.  I am hoping for a true SVSM CW and that the ASG CW is fire.  Other than that, I'm going to try and stay under 4 regular releases and 2 IDs.  Just need to dump these KPs

None of the 11 cw's so far are "terrible" or anything IMO, with Akron vs Miami and t-Rex being the weakest, I'm just not going to go on another scooping spree (promised myself this after the ridiculous x tally I amassed) mainly for the pricetag and secondly cuz I only have two feet and it's next to impossible to wear all these sneakers, I'm done with just boxing shoes up wanna wear them as much as possible.. Having said that already have the parachute gold ones and the only other I'm prolly gonna get is the gammas.. Love the TW as well but 2 pair is enough here.. Don't love the shoe enough to double on same cw's.
This right here - repped.

I've sold off a lot of kicks over the past year after coming to the realization that I do not have enough time to hoop in or wear everything.  Being a bit more selective and enjoying the kicks that I've kept more.  The wallet is a little happier too 
laugh.gif

I can't deny that some of these CWs are tempting though...

The Xmas and the parachute gold already do the green thing and do it better than those Akron vs Miami IMO.. Not bad but really more of the same..

Also i think that the upc(sku) code for forging irons aint 616175-800.At least swoosh account comes up with a slightly different colorway on that code...Anyone with info on the actual code?

Last edited:
Fam just found that on facebook and i instantly posted it.I have also put the link of the page one post up , check it out everyone...Maybe HOH is just trolling...
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
I think it may be a UK release date, which means we'll get ours announced soon

Back
Top Bottom