Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
** This is the European and Asia Date only. US release date will follow in november. **

sorry if i mislead anyone,just thought i should post as soon as i saw it.my bad.oh well alert to europe niketalkers then like me lol.These will release on ndc too won't they?I mean they will release in hoh and ndc in the US so i guess the same will happen in Europe...Anyone with the confirmed SKU code though?

Edit- Never-mind, see its for Europe HOH

U of Miami hurricanes with the orange and green.  If not, my mistake
I'm not sure that's it. Where does the Akron come in at? Still baffled by the nickname AvsM.

Last edited:
KC has 626376-800 as the style code for Forging Irons.  That might also match the style code from the pics of the special packaging.  

But all the Lebrons on KC have different prefixes than the US ones.  some of that could be the XDR or just being Asian release, even the Kings Pride don't match either.

i never post on here but the official colors for A v M have that orange listed as atomic pink...same thing that happened when i bought my dunk frees.  Looks super orange in pictures SUPER pink in real life

yeah its wild, i thought i was buying a knicks colorway turns out its almost purple and pink instead of blue and orange. I will say i dont mind those being lined in atomic pink though since they have that mint bottom and all

These pics just aren't fair...They make these look like a Must Have all of a sudden

Was just interested with 3 cws. Kp, tw, and carbon fibers. But after seeing these pics and the gammas, looks like im going to get those two as well. 8)

Akron vs miami are a cop for me I like the color on the af1s but can't get with af1s other than white. Forging irons and Christmas are too. Gammas maybe. I think I can live withouth the tw , miami nights, or parachute golds unless they wow me in person. Aways are a no. At $200 limiting myself to 5 unless I can get the Gammas on sale I'll sneak them in. A little easy since they only released like 20 regular Xs. Hoping the same for the xis.

Why all the panic over the Forging Iron release date? Could've sworn everybody hated the "watered down cheap imitation Big Bang" thought it was an easy pass for everybody. Lol!
Right??? Funny how it goes. I actually like these better than the big bangs though, had no interest in those. But it's still an easy pass for me.

Back
Top Bottom