Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I like the aways, but I wish they would of changed the colors of the bottom soles instead of making it red on red as there isnt much color contrast down there. Maybe black or clear soles would of made it nicer.....

Clear sole would be interesting, someone photoshopped them with black soles and I personally like them better with red. Few more days, can't wait to get em.

KP is meh to me. Away heat coloway is fire.

Can't wait to see what they do with the all-star game colorway.

new pics of the AvMs make them look like a whole new shoe altogether. They went from a majority blue looking shoe to ninja turtle green. pass. especially cuz of the kings prides. yall keep hyping those aways not realizing the contrast on those pics aint right lol but whatever. me and bigj505 already told yall our opinion but i digress.

like i said before, if they put out either of these 3 colors... id pay $300. and im not even a fan of the overused yeezy colors nor overused south beaches
...did you forget about NikeID? For $50 less than you're willing to pay, too.

Last one you can make, but you'll have to get your swoosh custom'd or something.

Last edited:
I absolutely love the XI. One of my favorite shoes ever. I think it is an absolutely thing of beauty. Don't know how many pairs I will have as I really can't justify spending $200 on a shoe I will wear a handful of times. If I had to rank what we have seen so far it would be.. We haven't seen the Adult Dunkman, but I am sure it will be the same as the GS version. I like the T-Rex, but not ranking them as they are supposedly only GS sizes.

1. Terracotta Warriors
2. Kings Pride
3. Akron vs Miami
4. Gamma Blue
5. Christmas
6. Forging Irons
7. Carbon Fiber
8. Away
9. Dunkman

The TW & KP are extremely close in my eyes. Basically 1A & 1B. I believe that is every colorway. Can't think of anymore off the top of my head. Where would you guys rank what we have seen so far?

Finally decided to cop the Kings Pride. Very nice looking and comfy. The fit is true to size in my case. I went with my normal 10.5 and they fit find. Now my next two wiil be the Forging Iron and Terracotta Warriors.

I absolutely love the XI. One of my favorite shoes ever. I think it is an absolutely thing of beauty. Don't know how many pairs I will have as I really can't justify spending $200 on a shoe I will wear a handful of times. If I had to rank what we have seen so far it would be.. We haven't seen the Adult Dunkman, but I am sure it will be the same as the GS version. I like the T-Rex, but not ranking them as they are supposedly only GS sizes.

1. Terracotta Warriors
2. Kings Pride
3. Akron vs Miami
4. Gamma Blue
5. Christmas
6. Forging Irons
7. Carbon Fiber
8. Away
9. Dunkman

The TW & KP are extremely close in my eyes. Basically 1A & 1B. I believe that is every colorway. Can't think of anymore off the top of my head. Where would you guys rank what we have seen so far?
Gotta top 9 list and only 1 has released in the US, probably the only colorway dude has seen in person

... The game is dead. I'm out yall.

AvMs look pretty good in the new pics, but I'm still kinda on the fence with them.

FIs still not doing anything for me though. Not a bad looking colorway, but just not compelled to cop since I have the BBs. Maybe if the orange posite part of the shoe had an iridescent orange/red effect or something like that, I'd be more interested.
I agree.  If you have the BB already, I don't know why you would spend $200 on a shoe that's basically the same exact colorway.  There are plenty of other colorways of this shoe to choose from.

IMO, The BB have a better looking silhouette.  Also, as a side note, when LeBron wore them in the All-Star game, he was absolutely ridiculous, hitting 3's like it was NBA 2K12.  He single handedly carried the East back from a 20 pt deficit to nearly win the game.

Last edited:
This is probably the lil kid in me, but I can't wait to see lebron play in the xi's. Haven't felt that way about a lebron sig, let alone any sig athlete rockin his sneakers since watchin mj, gp, and penny as a youngster.

This is probably the lil kid in me, but I can't wait to see lebron play in the xi's. Haven't felt that way about a lebron sig, let alone any sig athlete rockin his sneakers since watchin mj, gp, and penny as a youngster.

I feel the same way :smokin

Only thing i hate is that Bron wears the most PEs i hate that we will never get some of them

I feel the same way :smokin

Only thing i hate is that Bron wears the most PEs i hate that we will never get some of them

You're not lying. Growing up the best part was watching your favorite athlete while wearing the exact same kicks. Unfortunately young kids of this era don't get that colorway connection. If history is any indication, you're more likely to see him in a PE than you are to see him in his Aways come game night on ESPN or TNT.

Last edited:
Finally made an account! been (lurking)/selling/collecting  sneakers for just under 3 years now and just had to say how much I love the KPs and the lebron XI overall. I will be checking back her frequently!

1. Terracotta Warriors
2. Kings Pride
3. Akron vs Miami
4. Gamma Blue
5. Christmas
6. Forging Irons
7. Carbon Fiber
8. Away
9. Dunkman

I dont see the resemblance . KPs kinda have that chroma effect and TWs have that kinda pinted carbon fiber look or something like that and both sock liners and swooshes are completely different

Where is this EVERYBODY you guys mention? A few counts as everyone now? Plenty of people said they love the FI.
When is the cut off for people can say they like the shoe before being called a hypebeast? 10 minutes from first look? 20 min?
RIGHT bro!  People kill me with that.  For the sake of argument, let's say EVERYONE on this entire thread hated the shoe.  This thread only represents a very very very small percentage of people and does NOT represent EVERYONE.  Everyone on this thread could hate this shoe, while everyone outside of this thread loves it.  But, to everyone who keeps saying EVERYONE all of a sudden loves a shoe they once hated, a few people say they hate the shoe, then when pics start to surface and people say they love it, others blindly say EVERYONE hated the shoe at first and now they all of a sudden love it.  Quite stupid, and to that point, SO DAMN WHAT if at first sight someone doesn't like the shoe, then changes their mind about the shoe as pics surface or they see them in person.  Is that some sort of crime?  Does that really bother people that much?  And why?  People have a right to CHANGE THEIR MINDS!  I swear people blow this stuff way out of proportion and take it way to serious.  

Wouldn't it be the biggest troll if LeBron never laces up the aways at all?(he will but just saying) Still let down that he didn't wear the wht/gold elite X for at least one game in the finals

"Sensitive thugs you all need hugs"

Thread got antsy because of my comment huh. Obviously I'm not talking about anyone outside the thread, thought that to be common knowledge, so there's that "argument". How quickly we forget about the Big Bang comparison comments. If you like the shoe I obviously wasn't talking about you nice ladies! People change their mind all the time about feelings towards colorways and that's fine. I have the Big Bangs and I'm still excited about the Forging Iron, opinions flipped with that wack packaging being outed. Calm down.

You can't make a comment like the one you made earlier then not expect people in a forum to talk about it. Nobody got antsy they just did what people do on a discussion/thread: they used it as a talking point.

The holier than thou attitude by some people in here is hilarious to me. Don't post something if you don't want people to discuss or talk about it, and nobody needs to calm down lol. If anything you are the one that seems quick to justify what you posted...

Back
Top Bottom