Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I swear the more you hoop in these the better it gets. That insert keeps getting better and better.

I never understood why people buy a shoe like this only to wear casually, you're not getting the full performance from the shoe. I will probably catch flack for saying that but whatever.

I swear the more you hoop in these the better it gets. That insert keeps getting better and better.

I never understood why people buy a shoe like this only to wear casually, you're not getting the full performance from the shoe. I will probably catch flack for saying that but whatever.
So if we don't hoop we shouldn't wear lebrons?

Last edited:
after looking at the away pics again, man its going to be hard to pass on them

I was planning on picking up a 2nd pair of KPs today, but damn those aways may cloud those plans

Those recent pics of Aways make them look good but I know the hyperposite is shiny like the hyperfuse on it. Too much red for me. This the first time that the Away has this much red since the black/red IVs. I would cop if it was a gradient of black and red on the hyperposite so it's less red. More color ways to look out for so I ain't tripping about passing.

Aways don't pop in person like they do in the pics.

Good looking on the heads up, I was in need of a reason not to get them but I probably still will lol I need a pair of new Brons I can dog with casual wear before the Gammas drop because I like my KP's so much and the colorway is so different I couldn't allow it to be them, so I'll probably keep the Aways and Gammas in heavy rotation and wear the other more limited or louder stuff when I step out :smile:

Aways don't pop in person like they do in the pics.

Good looking on the heads up, I was in need of a reason not to get them but I probably still will lol I need a pair of new Brons I can dog with casual wear before the Gammas drop because I like my KP's so much and the colorway is so different I couldn't allow it to be them, so I'll probably keep the Aways and Gammas in heavy rotation and wear the other more limited or louder stuff when I step out :smile:

trust me, I was drooling over the first pics of the aways. Dude was kind enough to let me see them in person last week and I was like dang... $200 for these? :rolleyes

that said, the shoes aren't terrible. im just saying photos definitely make them stand out more than they do. Stores have them in stock. If you are cool about it, you may be able to have an employee show them to you before you have to make your final decision.

are the aways worse in person compared to those pics? For those who has seen the aways already

Pics kind of give it justice, but not so much, the red is vibrant but not anywhere close to how the hd pics make them look,, maybe as bright as the metallic red foams but not so wet looking, honestly they're more of the "if I get them cool if not, no sweating" type cw

Thank yall dude who misspelled you're tryna tell me to get my eyes checked n stuff cuz I'm saying the red don't pop lol.in my own opinion, the shoes are too plain and typical for the price tag

I think Gamma blues will be a sleeper. The grey and blue is a nice combination. Takes me back to the ASG IIs. It's not entirely the same grey, like that the mesh is darker. Also reminds me of the dynamic blue zoom rookies, but these are better in many aspects. :D

gammas were my fav colorway when pics first surfaced

that is a pair I may have to get a week or two after release date though, too many shoes coming out over the next two months its killing me

why are the aways more limited than the KPs? I hade 4 stores with the KPs here and with the Aways its only at HOH? Thought this was a GR???

why are the aways more limited than the KPs? I hade 4 stores with the KPs here and with the Aways its only at HOH? Thought this was a GR???

cant see why they aren't a GR. the pair I was able to see was located at Finishline and someone else also confirmed that they were able to see them at their Finishline.

Gammas have the gradient style swoosh, correct? Just want to make sure I am thinking of the same pair.

Any sites online have a size 12?

Was gonna try and cop from NDC today but they sold out of my size.

:frown:

gammas were my fav colorway when pics first surfaced

that is a pair I may have to get a week or two after release date though, too many shoes coming out over the next two months its killing me

Gammas definitely were first and still are one of my favorite colorways we've seen so far and I'll stop past a few of my local spots to take a sneak peek at the Aways early to help my decision bigj505 bigj505

I wouldn't say aways are "limited" maybe stores didn't get as many pairs as they did of the KPs, it also depends on how a specific company divided their complete stock within the amount of stores they have in that region, I know my store has the same amount of Aways as KPs

Back
Top Bottom