• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I feel you man, but a slightly different line up for me.. plus this ps4 :x  

Yea I wasn't saying I wanted all of the colorways (but I kinda do) releasing but I was simply stating that Nike was dropping too much stuff close together in all and I wasn't even speaking on other spending I have planned as in PS4 and other stuff smh....last year I had a lot easier time passing on colorways with the X's but this year with XI they're making it rough on me, I mean at the least the stuff I don't really think is all the hot I still sort of like and might cop dealing with the design of XI's smh

Since this is the most active lebron thread I figured id ask here
Can someone tell me if the lebron 4s run tts or .5 up or a size down to .5 down because ive seen all that stuff and I plan to wear for casual use so should I go .5 down because I heard they look like boats on feet when you go tts

nike retro and Js I wear a 6.5, in the Lebron XIs I got a 6. Lebron 9s, I needed a 6.5 to fit comfortably, same with the 10s.

best bet is to go and try a pair on , I don't but aren't KPs still available most places? :nerd:

He said LeBron 4 bruh...

The "exact same colors" is where I feel you are stretching...

The Miami Night IX has Grey/Purple and Pink...the XI is Black/Carbon Fiber/Pink with a Clear outsole
The Cannons and the Akron vs Miami...I see no similarities...the Akron vs Miami is Navy Blue/Teal and Pink...the Cannons are Green/Orange and Yellow

JM

I agree that there was a bit of a "stretch" or a "reach" when I threw "exact" in my wording when I was trying to be persuasive in proving my point of view to others that the three comparisons were extremely close in their color selection therefore IMO looked like V.2 of the past counterparts but initially when I first made the post I didn't say or use the word "exact" but you got me there lol....I will say this and put it to rest though, the comparisons I made are too close to say they aren't similar (that would be a reach/stretch) but I wouldn't say they were "exact" to each other either....

Last edited:
Damn... just grabbed my KPs to throw in the gym bag for tomorrow and noticed a small piece of fuse unglued/separated from the upper... 
mean.gif

Must have happened after hooping in them yesterday.

I just don't want to go through the hassle of calling in and all that for a replacement pair.  $200 pair of shoes though, you'd hope everything would hold together... 

$200 ain't what it used to be and won't get you what it used to get you.

That's something we'll all have to realize sooner or later and not just when buying shoes from Nike.

It's not like the 80's and 90's when Nike was still trying to establish itself.

They know we'll buy regardless now, and their competitors are just trying to be top 3 not able to compete for the 1st spot anymore.

Nike is gonna put out the cheapest product they can and increase the price every year.

Since this is the most active lebron thread I figured id ask here
Can someone tell me if the lebron 4s run tts or .5 up or a size down to .5 down because ive seen all that stuff and I plan to wear for casual use so should I go .5 down because I heard they look like boats on feet when you go tts

I wouldn't say .5 up. I stuck TTS with mine and beat a pair to the ground hooping. If anything, .5 down is more likely than .5 up. I always stick TTS on my shoes though. Not sure how your feet are shaped, but I'd try to try on some 4s

Need opinions from other KP owners..

I've literally had 6 pairs of the kings prides in a size 9 pass through my hands (DSG just came in today) and literally all of them have had obvious dents in the toe box.. And if it wasn't dents on both shoes it was one dented up and the other with excessive medial glue stains or misaligned glue points(?) between the hyperfuse and posite or tpu plate. This has come up before but I find it ridiculous that I've literally looked through 6 pairs and have yet to come across one solid pair. Am I in the majority as far as the poor build quality or have I hit the lotto by seeing 6 consecutive "bad" pairs in my size? Or am I just being too anal even though it is a $200 sneaker?

ive been posting this alot on here too

i returned the shoe 3 times already becuase each store only had 1 of each size

my pair got progressively better with each return lol

the dented in toe box was the only thing i wasnt' accepting

every shoe ive seen was missing the tissue paper in the left shoe and the dent was always worse on the left

i'd never order these shoes online which will be harder to do in the near future

I wouldn't say .5 up. I stuck TTS with mine and beat a pair to the ground hooping. If anything, .5 down is more likely than .5 up. I always stick TTS on my shoes though. Not sure how your feet are shaped, but I'd try to try on some 4s
I wear a size 10 and have narrow feet and i have no where to try on so I gotta guess and just buy online

I know everyone has seen them already but I got my TW in from Taiwan & they are beautiful!! Wore them today & it felt like I got asked something about them every 2 steps I took. Lol 
This colorway just looks weird to me. Maybe its the lighting

Last edited:
^
and they way they are laced.... :lol: Might be just me but if the lacing is off on a shoe and the flash is too bright I can't even make a clear judgment, best shots are on foot with no flash, or just natural lighting.

That's something we'll all have to realize sooner or later and not just when buying shoes from Nike.

They know we'll buy regardless now, and their competitors are just trying to be top 3 not able to compete for the 1st spot anymore.

Nike is gonna put out the cheapest product they can and increase the price every year.

Soberingly depressing
90s=golden age

Soberingly depressing
90s= DA golden age
FIXED

So these are a few examples of what I'm talkin about:

Looks like someone dragged an eraser head where the posite is about to meet the fuse. Also the fuse looks like it's ready to pop off if I stand up too fast
View media item 626885
Like someone kicked a medicine ball before throwing them in the box to be shipped
View media item 626887
Like they tried to make an extra "diamond cut" underneath the actual cut
View media item 626890

Yea SMH.

No lie I didn't want to return mines because they were perfect and had no flaws at all.

Need opinions from other KP owners..

I've literally had 6 pairs of the kings prides in a size 9 pass through my hands (DSG just came in today) and literally all of them have had obvious dents in the toe box.. And if it wasn't dents on both shoes it was one dented up and the other with excessive medial glue stains or misaligned glue points(?) between the hyperfuse and posite or tpu plate. This has come up before but I find it ridiculous that I've literally looked through 6 pairs and have yet to come across one solid pair. Am I in the majority as far as the poor build quality or have I hit the lotto by seeing 6 consecutive "bad" pairs in my size? Or am I just being too anal even though it is a $200 sneaker?
So these are a few examples of what I'm talkin about:

Looks like someone dragged an eraser head where the posite is about to meet the fuse. Also the fuse looks like it's ready to pop off if I stand up too fast

Like someone kicked a medicine ball before throwing them in the box to be shipped

Like they tried to make an extra "diamond cut" underneath the actual cut
You aren't the only one, I was able to run through a couple pairs that I ordered online for me and my friends and I checked out even more pairs at the stores for the sake of it and majority of them had some type of flaw whether it was the glue or lumps or dents on them. Especially the glue....almost every pair had visible glue. It sucks to keep going through so many to actually choose a solid pair, to keep my OCD in check as long as there wasn't anything major I decided to keep it. No shoe is really going to be perfect I guess, but you aren't the only one noticing that many of them have flaws if that makes you feel any better. 

@SneakerFree a lot of pairs have that foam/fuse separation with glue showing just like your first pic but the other two flaws are not acceptable

HAVE TWO PAIRS.

NO FLAWS NONE WHAT SO EVER.

ZERO. NADA. ZILCH

BRETT HART STEEZ

EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION BRODIES

Back
Top Bottom