Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
the-psychological-secrets-behind-nacho-cheese-doritos.jpg

gotta get them

Late addition to the "Snack Pack", with the KD VI PB&J and the Jordan V Oreo :smokin

Akron vs Miami is 12.7.13

Black/Pink is 12.14.13

JM
I hope we get other colors.

Like... more colors on each of those two pairs?

Back in April I was excited but after seeing pics I just cant allow myself to pay for this creation. They could have been executed better, when I heard they were armor posite I automatically pictured them to have a zoom max bubble and resemble the Total air max foams which are pure sexiness. Im hoping we get an elite version with the zoom max (fingers crossed) Nike needs to stop holding back the good stuff for the playoffs. Just give it to us!
The shoe is amazing overall bro. I think Nike and Lebron see that the "max" has a self life. These will be wearable after 15 years. Its built with durablity in mind and is still light and stylish.  The first color was amazing, not feeling some of the new ones, but I love the model of this shoe and will ID some pairs. Enjoy the new technology with these kicks man, its just a great great shoe.

I hope w/ the ablility to ID the Iron will keep ppl from wanting to cop the Forging Iron on RD...Honestly, I hope they release them on the same day as the XII's, (I'm just hoping they're released in Nov btw)

The "exact same colors" is where I feel you are stretching...

The Miami Night IX has Grey/Purple and Pink...the XI is Black/Carbon Fiber/Pink with a Clear outsole
The Cannons and the Akron vs Miami...I see no similarities...the Akron vs Miami is Navy Blue/Teal and Pink...the Cannons are Green/Orange and Yellow

JM
Appreciate the info.

So the Akron vs Miami lining is more of a pink?  Looks like a citrus/orangish color in pictures.

Appreciate the info.

So the Akron vs Miami lining is more of a pink?  Looks like a citrus/orangish color in pictures.

It's been said quite a few times that the inner lining and the lining around the swoosh is Atomic Pink, which is reminiscent of a Mango color.

I hate being critical of someone else's work, but those lace locks look like my little dog took a booboo on 'em.  Yikes!

AF1King is one of the worst customizers out there that gets a lot of press. His work is terrible.

returned my KP sz 8.5 yesterday to ndc. heads up . boxed opened and closed right away, didnt even try them on. 

Need opinions from other KP owners..

I've literally had 6 pairs of the kings prides in a size 9 pass through my hands (DSG just came in today) and literally all of them have had obvious dents in the toe box.. And if it wasn't dents on both shoes it was one dented up and the other with excessive medial glue stains or misaligned glue points(?) between the hyperfuse and posite or tpu plate. This has come up before but I find it ridiculous that I've literally looked through 6 pairs and have yet to come across one solid pair. Am I in the majority as far as the poor build quality or have I hit the lotto by seeing 6 consecutive "bad" pairs in my size? Or am I just being too anal even though it is a $200 sneaker?

Since this is the most active lebron thread I figured id ask here
Can someone tell me if the lebron 4s run tts or .5 up or a size down to .5 down because ive seen all that stuff and I plan to wear for casual use so should I go .5 down because I heard they look like boats on feet when you go tts

Sneakerfree

My pair is perfect and the store I went to before mine came in had about 8 on display that all looked clean to me.

It might help if post pics of the problems you've seen on yours.

Since this is the most active lebron thread I figured id ask here
Can someone tell me if the lebron 4s run tts or .5 up or a size down to .5 down because ive seen all that stuff and I plan to wear for casual use so should I go .5 down because I heard they look like boats on feet when you go tts

nike retro and Js I wear a 6.5, in the Lebron XIs I got a 6. Lebron 9s, I needed a 6.5 to fit comfortably, same with the 10s.

best bet is to go and try a pair on , I don't but aren't KPs still available most places? :nerd:

Need opinions from other KP owners..

I've literally had 6 pairs of the kings prides in a size 9 pass through my hands (DSG just came in today) and literally all of them have had obvious dents in the toe box.. And if it wasn't dents on both shoes it was one dented up and the other with excessive medial glue stains or misaligned glue points(?) between the hyperfuse and posite or tpu plate. This has come up before but I find it ridiculous that I've literally looked through 6 pairs and have yet to come across one solid pair. Am I in the majority as far as the poor build quality or have I hit the lotto by seeing 6 consecutive "bad" pairs in my size? Or am I just being too anal even though it is a $200 sneaker?

Hit the lotto lol.. That is ridiculous and that's not being overly picky IMO either as far as the dents go.. No way I could handle dents.. Far as the excess glue think that's more common, mine has some noticeable glue on the medial side as well but I can live with that personally just not the dents

Back
Top Bottom