Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I've seen it, I want more reviews, I'm waiting on kicks genius' review too...I know everyone has their personal preferences but I just want to know if everyone has any common problems that could be serious...I know a couple pages back someone said they were experiencing some hot spots...if they were in the 140 range no problem but 200 is a lot.

I had some worries about hot spots but when I wrote I had just worn them to work. Just sitting around etc. they are narrow to me but length was good.

Balled in them twice now and they are breaking in and feel much better. Night wing mentions this.

Def the lowest to the ground and lightest lebron I've played in.

I'd say these are the best "guard" position shoes in the lebron line. If your game is based on quickness, cutting and you want a lebron shoe. This is the one.

Just depends on what you want from your shoe. 200 is steep for most ppl though.

Thumbs up from me.

First I gotta say the King's Pride could have easily been the and a great Christmas colorway (which I am glad they didn't because then they really would have been hard to get). As well I am not sure if someone already answered this question for me, but the bottom front of my foot it feels like tiny bean bag beads under my foot. With that said is the zoom breaking in or is that the zoom bag popping? I took the insole out and saw no sign of damage, but just not sure. On the front page it says something about some max air in the shoe as well, but from my understanding there is only zoom air with lunarlon on top.

As for what is better, the 9's were a great shoe, but the toe box was a problem, the 10's more comfy, but only liked 2 colorways (Home and Jade), as for the 11's more comfy than the 9's, but the 9's have a slight edge design wise so far, this could change later.

The King's Pride, only colorway that I was sold on, on sight, the Aways, and Gammas or possiblity, as for the Pre Heat those are coo, but NO orange shoe has come close to the Kobe 6 Orange County, so I am good with those for a long time.

Comfort
Lebron 8 V2
Lebron 9 Elite
Lebron 10
Lebron 11

so are we gonna have another tiered fiasco with the lion lacelocks?

Only pairs that has it so far is these mediocre "forging" irons & da real lambo "chroma" T-Rex sample/pe...

kinda seeing a pattern like nike+/elites & non +'s

I got the email from DSG but it doesn't work on the KP.  If I add some random adidas shoe, it subtracts $20 in the cart, but it doesn't work for the LeBrons

Nike's Press Announcement for the Forging Iron

Also, Forging Iron graphic available on Nike ID

http://nikeinc.com/news/lebron-11-forging-iron-heat-tested#/inline/24517

Nike ID with Forging Iron Graphic
the-psychological-secrets-behind-nacho-cheese-doritos.jpg

gotta get them

Thanks for reassuring my sanity @bigj505 I don't know what these guys were saying talking about I'm reaching. It's very apparent that Nike is taking (or at least inspiring) the XI colorways from the IX's. I mean the shoes I compared aren't identical and that's not what I was saying in the first place but both shoes in my comparisons do incorporate the exact same colors so it's definitely not reaching IMO

The "exact same colors" is where I feel you are stretching...

The Miami Night IX has Grey/Purple and Pink...the XI is Black/Carbon Fiber/Pink with a Clear outsole
The Cannons and the Akron vs Miami...I see no similarities...the Akron vs Miami is Navy Blue/Teal and Pink...the Cannons are Green/Orange and Yellow

JM

Last edited:
Back in April I was excited but after seeing pics I just cant allow myself to pay for this creation. They could have been executed better, when I heard they were armor posite I automatically pictured them to have a zoom max bubble and resemble the Total air max foams which are pure sexiness. Im hoping we get an elite version with the zoom max (fingers crossed) Nike needs to stop holding back the good stuff for the playoffs. Just give it to us!

Back
Top Bottom