Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Order them again through their e-mail including the $20 Off then return the previous pair that was purchased at retail. If the time it takes to return the retail pair isn't worth the $20, then just keep them...
Sign-up for their promotions using your existing e-mail or just make a new account...
I signed-up for their promotion deals last year & they've been sending e-mails every few weeks. Some items are excluded, but if you click on the Shop Now icon, it directs you to their homepage. From there, the discount is applied to any eligible item(s) after adding them to your cart. The XIs are not excluded...
I'm trying to order with the 10% off but the discount not showing up in my cart
mad.gif
anyone else having this problem?

I agree that the 9s had some dope colorways I just don't like the way the shoe looks. It just looks clunky and goofy to me. But the elite 9s are :pimp:

hopefully they are a gr without that special box i dont care about that crap just want the shoes since the big bangs go for like 300 plus, i still think the big bangs are better but these would fill in the void lol

My gripe with the Xs where how huge and bulky they were. Sure they were light but even if you wore a size 6 they looked like boats.

My only issue with the design of the Lebron Xs was this:
View media item 626268View media item 626269I mean, I still liked it, but I just thought it was unoriginal.
As far as comfort goes, X > IX, and it's not even close.

With all due respect I just don't see it.. I mean the design elements that are on the shoe are totally different there.. Guess I can sorta see a silhouette resemblance but that can be accomplished with just about any basketball shoe somewhere down the line where you could find some similarities with matching two basketball shoe outlines.. The x has the dramatic ankle cut (which I love) that has also carried over to the 11.. Not the first time in history Nike has done a reversed check but it does make the x distinctive and instantly more recognizable..

See
My gripe with the Xs where how huge and bulky they were. Sure they were light but even if you wore a size 6 they looked like boats.

See I disagree, even though I realize I'll be outnumbered the x's shape was THE selling factor to me and resulted in me robocopping 12 pairs with 2 elites and 11 standard models lol.. IMO the 11 (even while having a drastically shorter toe shape to the ground is twice as bulky as the x from the back.. I don't like bulky never have, I have a slimmer foot and love form fitting.. Guess it's just me but I don't see boats with the x.. There just tall

Those christmas's might be a problem
pimp.gif

Due to the forging iron's gamma's will be passed on 

Last edited:
See

See I disagree, even though I realize I'll be outnumbered the x's shape was THE selling factor to me and resulted in me robocopping 12 pairs with 2 elites and 11 standard models lol.. IMO the 11 (even while having a drastically shorter toe shape to the ground is twice as bulky as the x from the back.. I don't like bulky never have, I have a slimmer foot and love form fitting.. Guess it's just me but I don't see boats with the x.. There just tall

Isn't that 13 pairs

If those Forging Iron are a pain to attain I'll say eff it and iD them with a GITD sole. I got no time for Nike's BS and not paying resell :smh: Keep your gimmick box, just give me the shoes in a NSW box.

I was gonna stop at just the Aways but Cannons 2.0 and Miami Knights 2.0 got me feeling some kind of way. I had been looking at getting these recently but I'll just wait it out for the XI versions instead.

They don't come in NSW boxes though. I don't really see the hype on the Forging Irons though. They look plain compared to the Big Bangs. Kinda like a TB shoe.

i dont think those are the xmas'

they might be those mint greens or whatever they called.. its the other green colorway.. dont quote me tho

I feel you man, but a slightly different line up for me.. plus this ps4 :x  
Ugh, I forgot about the PS4. And I've been sitting here dreading my bank account taking a hit from all these shoes, and I got the PS4 to add on top of that! :smh: :x

the back of the shoe looks a little goofy to me....played ball in these and was killin my feet. i guess they arent TTS, def gonna have to try 0.5 size up. hope the TW arent difficult to get

Christmas would be hard without the snowflakes. Is that last pic a true representation of the color?

Back
Top Bottom