Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I haven't received and email from richards for the coupon
indifferent.gif
I can forward you the email. I doubt they'd let me use it for an order that was already placed, and I doubt I'd have any need for it otherwise,

My man
Repped and I'm going to pm you my email right now

The more pics I see of the Forging Irons, the more I want them. Can't wait for release info.

Just when i thought i was gonna get through November with out spending that much on shoes.. another pair gets added to the list  

Last edited:
I can see the correlation of cw's from these first handful of 11 to the 9 run and I'm glad there not doin the similar 10 cw's cuz the 10's are the best Lebrons to date and the 9 is the weakest Petrie design easily IMO..
Gives me a chance to see nice cw's on the 9 that I passed on entirely on a new, superior designed canvas
I'm also happy to see the IX colorways rather than the X colorways because that was one of my gripes about the X's, it was way too many odd coloways for them IMO and I don't see how guys can't see the similarities in the XI and IX comparisons I made, I guess they love the IX's so much they don't wanna compare them to the XI's or whatever 
eyes.gif
..... on another note I would also love to see how a Swingman type of colorway would turn out
smokin.gif
  it would definitely be more of a simpler colorway that would be easier to wear than all the loud stuff that's droppin. As far as the Carbon's go I hope they do a few colorways with the carbon fiber even tho I forsee a price hike ($250 - $275 range maybe more) that will be justified because of the premium materials like they did with X's
frown.gif
....I think a Taxi type of colorway with the carbon fiber on the posite would be
eek.gif

i like the fact they are releasing all the IX's colorways with the XI's.... means i dont have to buy anything!! lol 9 > 11 and i only have 5 mids... miami nights (which i just pulled out of the bos the other day and might i say is a super duper slept on, under rated shoe. jesus im gonna rock the hell outta them this fall/winter.), big bangs, xmas, cannons and miami vice. i think my 9s are the best ones to drop, all im missing is chinas which i never found for decent price.

You can add Summit Lakes, Swingmans & Hurricanes to the China's you don't have....

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/shway-may/media/image-75.jpg.html

Old pic. Copped Cool Grays since... *Shrugs*

And I still don't see a rehashed 9 colorway except maybe Forging Irons.....& I'm copping regardless.

Last edited:
Get out of here with the 9 talk. Those are the 2nd worst brons besides the 5s. Look like some generic nike basketball shoes :x The 11 on the other and is GOAT. Especially those forging irons aka orange novembers :pimp:

My honest opinion of the IX and X was while the colorways for the IX were great, the silhouette was mediocre while it was the other way around for the X.

Still pissed I missed out on the China IX's. I passed on Miami Nights and Dunkmans, but I kick myself everytime I see them now. Since The Dunkmans and Swingmans came out the same day I only went after the SM's. Seeing that the Dunkmans sat for a few weeks I should have copped.

Back
Top Bottom