Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I don't agree about the price increase. Nike only ups the price because they know we'll buy them. It doesn't take much to produce the shoes. If I like them, I'll buy them, but usually no more than 2 a year. I own one pair of 7's, 2 pairs of 8 V2's, 2 9's and 1 X (sold the other pair). However, I can see where he's getting at with the price justifying. I'd much rather pay $200 for these than $170+ for some retro Jordan's, and that's mostly due to the increased quality. Still, $200 is a lot to spend on some sneakers.

Last edited:
I think $200 is pretty reasonable for these considering these are built like a tank. Compared to the quality on retro Jordan's these days at $170. I'll be coppin Lebron 11's this year and next year for around $160 each time so im not complaining

SMH, dudes gonna be out here looking like walking Kaleidoscopes 
im late but

roll.gif

Co-sign on a Swingman XI colorway as well. I sold most of my IXs (not including Elites), but only kept a few Big Bangs as well as my Swingmans...

I can see the correlation of cw's from these first handful of 11 to the 9 run and I'm glad there not doin the similar 10 cw's cuz the 10's are the best Lebrons to date and the 9 is the weakest Petrie design easily IMO..
Gives me a chance to see nice cw's on the 9 that I passed on entirely on a new, superior designed canvas

I should have waited until today to use that coupon seeing as I ordered from DSG Friday afternoon.

i like the fact they are releasing all the IX's colorways with the XI's.... means i dont have to buy anything!! lol 9 > 11 and i only have 5 mids... miami nights (which i just pulled out of the bos the other day and might i say is a super duper slept on, under rated shoe. jesus im gonna rock the hell outta them this fall/winter.), big bangs, xmas, cannons and miami vice. i think my 9s are the best ones to drop, all im missing is chinas which i never found for decent price. cant wait to see what the xi xmas looks like.. i think im only going with holiday/theme releases on these xis. xmas, bhm, easter, all star etc.

DSG ran out of small boxes im assuming. 

Free 2 day shipping with Paypal though! Can't beat that.

If those Forging Iron are a pain to attain I'll say eff it and iD them with a GITD sole. I got no time for Nike's BS and not paying resell :smh: Keep your gimmick box, just give me the shoes in a NSW box.

I was gonna stop at just the Aways but Cannons 2.0 and Miami Knights 2.0 got me feeling some kind of way. I had been looking at getting these recently but I'll just wait it out for the XI versions instead.

I should have waited until today to use that coupon seeing as I ordered from DSG Friday afternoon.
Order them again through their e-mail including the $20 Off then return the previous pair that was purchased at retail. If the time it takes to return the retail pair isn't worth the $20, then just keep them...

I haven't received and email from richards for the coupon :stoneface:
Sign-up for their promotions using your existing e-mail or just make a new account...

Confirming that the coupon/e-mail works as well. Not a bad price considering the price is still below retail when tax is included...

how does it apply? there is no code. and it says it excludes nike. I deleted the email
I signed-up for their promotion deals last year & they've been sending e-mails every few weeks. Some items are excluded, but if you click on the Shop Now icon, it directs you to their homepage. From there, the discount is applied to any eligible item(s) after adding them to your cart. The XIs are not excluded...

Back
Top Bottom