Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I mean tpu is still plenty support as a shank plate, but to put cf print on a shank plate is kinda like a slap in the face. Put it on there or don't.. But whatever I guess it shouldn't be that big of a deal

Those carbon fiber joints could EASILY be FIXED.... take a sharpie to the flywire! 
roll.gif

doubt it has carbon fiber or carbon fiber print on the shank plate

the shoes just have a honey comb design that you only see at certain angles under light

it's on the kings pride as well

Stop with the Breast Cancer reason for wearing pink. Just say you like the color. It throws the entire shoe off.

It's beginning to get pretty obvious what's going on here.....Lebron XI being Lebron IX all over again in terms of colorway selections, I wonder what's coming that we haven't seen yet....China? Taxi? South Beach? Hmmm.....

View media item 625580View media item 625581
Carbons or (Miami Nights V.2) should've had more pink, it could've made them look better IMO or just kept it simple and not put it on them at all.

View media item 625583View media item 625584
Akron vs Miami's or AvM's (aka Cannons V.2 lol) could've used a little more orange to make the colorway pop more and set them apart from the KP's seeing as though both colorways have the same mint bottoms

View media item 625607View media item 625608
I think the Forging Iron (aka Big Bang V.2) came out the best of the colorways that they tried to duplicate

Last edited:
I'mma need for whoever is in charge of this thread to update the first page.... it's a LOTTA pages and it's hard scrolling through all of them trying to find pics and release dates :nerd:

i hope nike doesn't get lazy again and release a ugly design for the XI low. the low X's were one of the ugliest shoes for lebron.

All the guys who play ball in them, please update when you get a good run in them, waiting for a few solid performance reviews especially from the 2 or 3 position, a few guys have them at the local gym I hoop at I'm getting mixed reviews.

All the guys who play ball in them, please update when you get a good run in them, waiting for a few solid performance reviews especially from the 2 or 3 position, a few guys have them at the local gym I hoop at I'm getting mixed reviews.

If you actively hoop you should get to know nightwing and his channel.

Last edited:
I've seen it, I want more reviews, I'm waiting on kicks genius' review too...I know everyone has their personal preferences but I just want to know if everyone has any common problems that could be serious...I know a couple pages back someone said they were experiencing some hot spots...if they were in the 140 range no problem but 200 is a lot.

Last edited:
Last edited:
i played 2 games last night and then ref'd the late game , i predominately play centre or power forward  i am 6'6 and 260 ,

i had previously worn them in for about 2 hrs just walking around  to stretch through the middle as i have a fat foot ,  I swear by X's as i find the full length air

to be very comfortable and also a good  shock absorber . found the XI to be very comfortable and shock absorbtion similar but just below the X's 

i wear size 14 in x's and ordered 14's in the XI's  also,  found  the toe box to be a tad restrictive with pinching on the pinkie toe and the heel could do with a bit more absortion , good on the ankles for a mid as i usually like a good ankle lock down as i have had some serious injuries to both ankles 

after around 4 hrs on foot i was definitely happy or them to come off (regardless of shoes this would of been the same ), definitely a solid on court shoe with similar wearability to the 10's , they will fit nicely into my gameday rotation along with my 6 or 7 of my  X's but  still prefer my  X's over the XI's 

It's beginning to get pretty obvious what's going on here.....Lebron XI being Lebron IX all over again in terms of colorway selections, I wonder what's coming that we haven't seen yet....China? Taxi? South Beach? Hmmm.....

View media item 625580View media item 625581
Carbons or (Miami Nights V.2) should've had more pink, it could've made them look better IMO or just kept it simple and not put it on them at all.

View media item 625583View media item 625584
Akron vs Miami's or AvM's (aka Cannons V.2 lol) could've used a little more orange to make the colorway pop more and set them apart from the KP's seeing as though both colorways have the same mint bottoms

View media item 625607View media item 625608
I think the Forging Iron (aka Big Bang V.2) came out the best of the colorways that they tried to duplicate

Kind of a stretch IMO. Neither CF or AvM pair remind me of the IX counterparts you suggest. Only similarity in the pairs are the miami nights and carbons being predominately black/grey. Forging irons and big bangs of course being the only exception

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom