Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Finally got my shipping confirmation from DSG. Sweated the whole day about them, but it's clear DSG doesn't update their information as it becomes available. Tomorrow can't come soon enough.

When I ordered my Pressure Xs on release day from NDC, it was for the non + model.

Nike ended up sending me the special wooden case, the + model w/sensors and also the normal box that the pair would normally come in.

Something tells me Nike would handle the Forging Iron release the same way, so those who got that crazy packaging would also get the regular shoe box as well.

i was hoping Nike was gonna surprise us with a special edition box for some of the ppl who copped KOTJ off NDC

Actually...the other way...Black/Pink Foil will be the most limited of the known releases (minus the Forging Iron, which I have no info)

JM
You're ruining my Christmas already!  Lol, jk....thanks for clarifying. Unless Kanye is seen wearing these sometime between now and then, I can hopefully get my size 

Actually...the other way...Black/Pink Foil will be the most limited of the known releases (minus the Forging Iron, which I have no info)

JM
You're ruining my Christmas already!  Lol, jk....thanks for clarifying. Unless Kanye is seen wearing these sometime between now and then, I can hopefully get my size 

Kanye isnt known for wearing basketball sneakers besides Jordan....thank god...can you imagine the beast if he wore the Kings Pride? lol

Thanks fam, Respect. I agree, I would never rock the T-shirt with the hat or socks. I can't even pull that off. But a simple black tee hat and socks I can. The T-shirt would be worn with a simple pair of jeans. Simplicity can sometimes be boring.

That's the way I would do it....where did you find the shirt at?

At first I didn't want the KP but now I want them. Might get them instead of the Away coming out next week.

I'm sure somebody all ready made this comparison, but them colorways up there remind me of the cannons and the miami night 9's. 

they're nice, but not a must have on rd 

Last edited:
Bought 2 pairs of the KP went TTS on both. They fit a snug but I like it that so no worries. Really liking these

Not liking the pink flywire >:
Really upsetting cause i liked em lol

Black carbon and clear sole was perfect. Idk, the lil hints of pink just seem gimicky. Ever since the South Beach 8's we see pink everywhere now. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom