Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Good to read they should be readily available. Hate the price of brons now. Any nickel and dime gimmick causes sideways looks now
laugh.gif
Where did you read about the availability at???

JM ANY OFFICIAL WORD IF THESE FORGONG IRONS ARE GONNA BE WIFELY AVAILABLE OR IS THIS A NIKE AND HOH TYPE OF DISTRO

Reading into the statement made about the preorder being 275 which was cheaper than the KP colorway on the same site. That's all.
I know it's not "concrete" info, but it's kind of like the line in Vegas on sporting events, usually a pretty good indicator.  If these are going to be "limited" in general (not talking about the specially packaged pairs) you would think they would be asking much more than a $75 premium, especially when we don't even have an official release date here. 

I'd have to see better pics of that pink foil colorway to judge whether or not I'd wanna cop. I'm liking the AvMs, and the TWs are growing on me but need to see those in person.

I want them forging irons, but from the looks of that unnecessary packaging they are coming in.. it might be a hassle to get them 
mean.gif

Last edited:
The packaging could be special for select retailers or given with random orders at NDC like with other releases (i.e. Pressure X's).  I can't see all the Forging Irons coming in that packaging.

Managed to get a pair of KP's here in Canada; not anywhere as scarce as I thought they'd be (price probably turned a lot of people off at $250 a pop here). They look great. There are definitely some quality control issues; leaky glue in spots, big chip on the dominant Nike swoosh. I'm size 10, and I think these fit a little narrow, but have yet to hoop in them.

Last edited:
Whats the line that everyone calls when their shoes arent top notch? Like, between the glue showing excessively, the dents, and check peeling....i want to call in. i heard you get a discount on ur next pair also right?

Whats the line that everyone calls when their shoes arent top notch? Like, between the glue showing excessively, the dents, and check peeling....i want to call in. i heard you get a discount on ur next pair also right?

The return line. Never understood that "the quality is not good and I'm not satisfied......... I want to keep them but can I get a couple bucks?" Lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom