Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I don't think anyone is thinking that the packaging won't be limited or even really "complaining" about it. It's simple critique and discussion.

A lot of dudes over here mad that they won't be able to stack the packaging with their boxes. :rofl:

I don't think anyone is thinking that the packaging won't be limited or even really "complaining" about it. It's simple critique and discussion.

Yep, tired of this and the same "you just mad cause you won't be able to get them" BS. Man I don't want the shoe and def don't want the packaging... the stuff is just getting ridiculous. Anything to attract some hype.

Last edited:
My King's Pride XI's have been "located in stock" at DSG since Friday! The waiting is killing me!

make sure you keep checking your order status til they ship. DsG is known for cancelling even after they supposedly locate the item in stock

thats fine, as long as they dont make them super limited to buy in the regular box.. i actually want to wear the shoes and could care less about the box.
Or maybe the release will be like last year's "Pressure" X, where only select retailers received the special case as well as a few lucky recipients who purchased them from NDC?
You might just be right, I cld care less about the package as well...I just really want the shoe. I'm seeing this shoe is presumed to be the "Preheat" now which I hope is not the case cuz now the hype is gonna be hella real

Yep, tired of this and the same "you just mad cause you won't be able to get them" BS. Man I don't want the shoe and def don't want the packaging... the stuff is just getting ridiculous. Anything to attract some hype.
Exactly.  The shoes themselves shouldn't be that hard to get, you can reserve a pair right now for $275 without the special packaging.  That's cheaper than it was on the same site to reserve the King's Pride, and you can still buy the King's Pride freely on most sites.  The packaging is a gimmick, and sure it will be limited, but who cares, I'm perfectly fine with a cardboard box. 

make sure you keep checking your order status til they ship. DsG is known for cancelling even after they supposedly locate the item in stock
Yeah that's what I;ve been doing. I ordered them late Friday afternoon, so I didn't expect them to move around until today. And my size is still available on the website as well, so I hope they fulfill the order.

Good to read they should be readily available. Hate the price of brons now. Any nickel and dime gimmick causes sideways looks now :lol:

View media item 624903Sorry for the filtered pic, I found it on Instagram. The carbon fiber/pink foil is the one I'm most excited about and I'm glad it's not catching any hype yet, I'd love for them to be an easy grab for Christmas. Anyways, looks like the men's version will have pink fly wire.

Yea Richards is funny at times.

That's why I bought my size 11 KP from ruvilla.com on Saturday.They shipped this morning.

Sorry for the filtered pic, I found it on Instagram. The carbon fiber/pink foil is the one I'm most excited about and I'm glad it's not catching any hype yet, I'd love for them to be an easy grab for Christmas. Anyways, looks like the men's version will have pink fly wire.

I forgot the specifics but I think JM said the carbon fiber pair should be readily available. More or less.

inb4 they only release in limited numbers packaged in a carbon fiber lion head-shaped case

I thought the carbon fiber and pinks were gs only
Well the first pics we saw were a GS but going off of when JM said that he thought they would be a fav among the NT community, I just sorta assumed that we'd be getting them as well. He also gave a release date for them about a week ago. But ya, nobody had outright said that we'd get them in Men's sizes...I really hope that we do

nike_s.jpg

Nike Lebron XI
Mine Grey/Mercury Grey/Black/University Red

Found this on footlocker launch locator, November 27 release. Have we seen pics of these yet?

Well the first pics we saw were a GS but going off of when JM said that he thought they would be a fav among the NT community, I just sorta assumed that we'd be getting them as well. He also gave a release date for them about a week ago. But ya, nobody had outright said that we'd get them in Men's sizes...I really hope that we do
There was also a color code listed for a men's version to be released, with grey/black/pink foil. 

I thought the carbon fiber and pinks were gs only

We've been done dirty on good looking gs brons before :lol:

Back
Top Bottom