Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

I mean I think that the special packaging for the FIs is really cool. Maybe its just me. 
eyes.gif

I do like the packaging concept actually.  I just wouldn't pay extra or go out of my way to get it.

It seems like there would be another piece to the package.  Like a box that the 'spandex thing' slides into

I do like the packaging concept actually.  I just wouldn't pay extra or go out of my way to get it.

It seems like there would be another piece to the package.  Like a box that the 'spandex thing' slides into

I agree. No way they are going to ship out shoes in a spiderweb... right? Lol

All orange is ok, decently hot cw IMO, but if Nike wants to do special packaging I'd rather them go all out for the asg version.. Not limited and impossible to get your hands on but something set apart from the other cw's/packaging

Wonder if they're going to do a tribute to his 2nd championship like they did with the corks via the 10's.

Sorry for the filtered pic, I found it on Instagram. The carbon fiber/pink foil is the one I'm most excited about and I'm glad it's not catching any hype yet, I'd love for them to be an easy grab for Christmas. Anyways, looks like the men's version will have pink fly wire.

I forgot the specifics but I think JM said the carbon fiber pair should be readily available. More or less.

inb4 they only release in limited numbers packaged in a carbon fiber lion head-shaped case

JM stated those pink foils are somewhat limited

I'll just take the irons in the regular box, please. The Akron pair looked okay in the pic. There really hasn't been a good, clear pic of them.

I think avm are the only ones that I'll try for out of what we've see so far. Need better pics tho

searched for JM's post about the CF pair.

Akron vs Miami is 12.7.13...Champs and some HOHs
Black/Pink (Carbon Fiber) is 12.14.13...everyone will have them...in limited QTYs

JM

Those are two conflicting things so it's hard to say exactly :lol: but I like our chances

Saw these on the bay...

Looks like jus a promo sample sz. 12' Rex's

Looks like some cloak foam

nerd.gif
I was wonderin if this was brons new daddy...

I liked the shirt and the hat but I would never try to wear both together and I just never caught on to the whole sock trend but nice pickups seeing you were able to get all the matching KP XI apparel
Thanks fam, Respect. I agree, I would never rock the T-shirt with the hat or socks. I can't even pull that off. But a simple black tee hat and socks I can. The T-shirt would be worn with a simple pair of jeans. Simplicity can sometimes be boring.

Why all the HATE and INSULTS?

I think most guys were laughing at the idea of putting that altogether as an outfit. Tho you never said that that's what you were going to do. I did laugh at the human Kaleidoscope comment though :lol:

Akron vs Miami is 12.7.13...Champs and some HOHs
Black/Pink (Carbon Fiber) is 12.14.13...everyone will have them...in limited QTYs

JM
Those are two conflicting things so it's hard to say exactly
laugh.gif
but I like our chances
That sounds like the definition of a limited GR.  Most place will get them, but only at a one size run.

Not sure if it's been said but packaging for forging irons is basically an exact copy of scene out of star wars where han solo gets frozen in that metal LOL nike running out of ideas but i do like the shoe itself.

View media item 625247 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I forgot the specifics but I think JM said the carbon fiber pair should be readily available. More or less.

inb4 they only release in limited numbers packaged in a carbon fiber lion head-shaped case

Actually...the other way...Black/Pink Foil will be the most limited of the known releases (minus the Forging Iron, which I have no info)

JM

Those are two conflicting things so it's hard to say exactly :lol: but I like our chances

Sorry...to clarify...all retail chains will have them, but in limited numbers...ie, Footlocker will have them...but, a small percentage of their stores will receive that color...

JM

When I ordered my Pressure Xs on release day from NDC, it was for the non + model.

Nike ended up sending me the special wooden case, the + model w/sensors and also the normal box that the pair would normally come in.

Something tells me Nike would handle the Forging Iron release the same way, so those who got that crazy packaging would also get the regular shoe box as well.

Back
Top Bottom