Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Finally some clear pics! Both look nice, copped. I think the AvM's would've looked better with a little more orange in them like maybe the flywire and bottoms should've been orange and made the liner that mint green instead (that bottom with that colorway is a little too close to the KP's). The Carbons could've had more pink in them or not had the pink at all I think

Last edited:
have to see the carbons in person to see how defined the carbon print is

and the akrons vs miami looks like someone photoshopped the kings pride and changed the saturation

Last edited:
Not sure if it's been said but packaging for forging irons is basically an exact copy of scene out of star wars where han solo gets frozen in that metal LOL nike running out of ideas but i do like the shoe itself.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
The title tells you what the inspiration is, "Forging Iron" 

But, that would be a great selling point to the hypebeast, "Lebron Han Solos" 

Last edited:
people sleeping on the aways.

i'm pretty much done with all these bright and gimmicky colors. i just hope we see more black/red/white colorways but i doubt that.

KOTJ and Aways and i should be set. hope the rest of you guys have no problem copping what you need! :D

That's just as lame as wanting it because he wears it.

The point is letting another man influence what you like and don't like.

Actually it makes perfect sense to me. I boycott things all the time based on companies or endorsers I don't agree with.

On the other hand, wanting a shoe because some celeb has it, that is hype beast. Not exactly the same vice versa...

Hope there's going to be a white-based "Heat Home."
There is, late December release I believe.  Saw the color code for it.  

I was excited for those carbon fibers, but the pink foil accents and clear sole, 2 strikes for me, passing on those and the Akron vs. Miami's.  

Last edited:
I wonder if that's real carbon fiber on the shank plate. Looks like it.. But kings pride and all others with pics are using tpu.. feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

I like the Gammas how they are....but if they had used that same sort of color fade on the swoosh/tongue and had a predominately white upper, I'd be all over them.

I like the carbons, not big on the pink but I lost someone to breast cancer so I can deal.

No pink liner now I can get behind them. The pink on the flywire I can deal with. Don't like the clear sole so I'll see if the carbon fiber is will win me over on that. Gotta check out the liner color on the AvM as that's the only thing holding me back on them.

Finally some clear pics! Both look nice, copped. I think the AvM's would've looked better with a little more orange in them like maybe the flywire and bottoms should've been orange and made the liner that mint green instead (that bottom with that colorway is a little too close to the KP's). The Carbons could've had more pink in them or not had the pink at all I think

Not better than the KPs to me, but I like the AVMs so far.  I like the subtleness paired with hints of two louder colors.  Hopefully can see them in person to make the final decision

I wonder if that's real carbon fiber on the shank plate. Looks like it.. But kings pride and all others with pics are using tpu.. feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

If its real Carbon Fiber, they are going to be more significantly more expensive than the standard $200 price point and therefore more limited in production

Back
Top Bottom