• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Lol def not even close imo as long as you like em tho cop

On my list those shoes are like 3rd or 4th they aight but they killed them with the speckles and outsole

Gamma blues remind me of windchills last year. They are clean, but something I would regret buying at full price.

I've never been super big on bright shoes but those Forging Irons are nice, might get a pair depending on availability.

I knew I wasn't tripping when I kept looking at the first pictures and couldn't see a "box" :lol:

Lace lock actually looks like it might match the gray of the swoosh.

I knew I wasn't tripping when I kept looking at the first pictures and couldn't see a "box"
laugh.gif

Lace lock actually looks like it might match the gray of the swoosh.
You might be right, thought it was "clear" at first, but it does look "silver"ish on other pictures:

Top of the "packaging" looks like a spandex type material that covers the shoes and holds them against the backing, pretty weird if you ask me.  Not impressed. 

Last edited:

Better pics of the packaging:
This is a terrible idea. So its a metal (or something resembling metal) tray with a basically spandex flap on top? Whos idea was that? It doesnt even LOOK cool, nor is it functional lol. Imagine people getting those shipped. Or having a wall of shoeboxes, where do you put this one?

Just with that "box" (for lack of a better term) alone, resale might be through the roof for a shoe that, to me, lacks that special appeal.

I am having a hard time conceptualizing exactly how this will work...where do these things even go in the stockroom?  how do they prevent my shoes from getting messed up in shipping?  where do i store them? anxiety... oh boy...lol

Y'all are lying to yourselves if you think that shoe isn't going to cause problems. Wait til the release date is announced and the availability is put out there. Expect a lot of visitors to this thread.

Why are people acting like the entire release will get that packaging.

I'd be willing to bet that packaging will be super limited and most orders will come in a regular XI box.

Why are people acting like the entire release will get that packaging.

I'd be willing to bet that packaging will be super limited and most orders will come in a regular XI box.

True. Or it could be a crown jewel/kd 4 nerf situation. Time will tell. I hope it's the former, I like them.

Back
Top Bottom