Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Man it's wild gum Lows in my area just sitting, if cats really looking for them just do a stock locate :smh:

Last edited:
Was at my sons bball practice and these elites caught my eye.1st response was oh **** I gotta ask how/where he got them then, nah they gotta be fakes. Just then his son comes over in some fake allstars...
View media item 1243475

UnDS'ed my KC's last night. 
pimp.gif

Unds my gator kings and had people asking where I got them from, eventually my reply was from the 43rd restock online, get familiar.

Was at my sons bball practice and these elites caught my eye.1st response was oh **** I gotta ask how/where he got them then, nah they gotta be fakes. Just then his son comes over in some fake allstars...
SMH the swoosh even fell off those all stars 
sick.gif

That Elite Colorway is nice though. Would have been all over them if it was real

View media item 1243475

SMH the swoosh even fell off those all stars :x
I don't laugh at these people wearing fakes any more, you don't know their financial status but I assume maybe they just could afford an authentic pair. One of my son's friends was wearing some fake nikes, he told my son his mother couldn't afford the real ones so I copped him a couple Js on discount. I know it's sad to see fakes but sometimes that's the closest some people can get to wearing a shoe they like.

Last edited:
I don't laugh at these people wearing fakes any more, you don't know their financial status but I assume maybe they just could afford an authentic pair. One of my son's friends was wearing some fake nikes, he told my son his mother couldn't afford the real ones so I copped him a couple Js on discount. I know it's sad to see fakes but sometimes that's the closest some people can get to wearing a shoe they like.

Thanks a lot bro now I feel bad :frown:

Best post i've read all night. ^ i appreciate what your doing The7onius The7onius . With nike price going up, it really hard for some kids to own shoes that are $200+. The thing i hate is when people sell fakes and advertise it as authentic. There is nothing wrong with selling fake just advertise it as it is.

SMH the swoosh even fell off those all stars 
sick.gif
Very well said.

Back
Top Bottom