Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Easy @redrum3281 easy .... let him live
laugh.gif
nah man he trollin
mean.gif
 i think he's sneakerjesus
nerd.gif

I think they look fine with the sole that color. I'd prefer a more natural gum look instead of the orange though.

and I'd prefer it blue, but still.

I agree .. something like true gumsoles from the old af1s/dunks would've been awesome. I think I may still pick up a pair and just dye the soles.

I think I finally completed my 11 collection. Got some southbeach ds for 128 shipped. I think it was fair enough. Unless I get some red/gold elite or multi color lows on a trade...on to the next one.

Yeah I saw that but I mean as many restocks as they've had is anybody still looking for this cw at retail?

Man looking back at the hell I went through to get a pair of GK's on RD :smh:

I would've never got my *** out of bed had I known they have been so abundant |I

I dont even want to begin to think about our fallen soldiers who bit on those preorders though :x

I would've never got my *** out of bed had I known they have been so abundant |I

I dont even want to begin to think about our fallen soldiers who bit on those preorders though :x

What's funny is that it there were ppl who were doubted for saying the ASG's would be very available to those who want.

*shrugs*

Heads are gonna give in to thirst no matter how often they're shown they shouldn't.

What's funny is that it there were ppl who were doubted for saying the ASG's would be very available to those who want.

*shrugs*

Heads are gonna give in to thirst no matter how often they're shown they shouldn't.

At the same time, people often say shoes will be readily available just for the shoes to be gone asap. This gk situation is very unique.

At the same time, people often say shoes will be readily available just for the shoes to be gone asap. This gk situation is very unique.

True.

I felt the GKs and BHMs would be GRs to begin with

...I just didn't think they would restock 50 million times.

*shrugs*

I guess they figured better safe than sorry but went a little overboard :smh:

Yea I don't think anyone could've predicted this happening :smh:

Still happy with my purchase nonetheless, they top 5 IMO :pimp:

Man looking back at the hell I went through to get a pair of GK's on RD
mean.gif

I would've never got my *** out of bed had I known they have been so abundant
tired.gif

I dont even want to begin to think about our fallen soldiers who bit on those preorders though
sick.gif

*shrugs*

Yeah this isn't an exact science.

If I get a chance to a cop a shoe I really want on release day and I'm comfortable with the price I'll get it. Taking the wait and see approach is riskier for dudes who wear bigger sizes like myself (14) because once the shoes are gone they're usually gone for good.

Not gonna front though, if I see my size still around 3 months later and the shoes are discounted got me feeling like

laugh.gif

So i think it's safe to say that the GK's were the most restocked shoe of the the XI line??!!....take that KP!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom