Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I mean I'm pumped if he got 'em...just wanna hear the story! Somebody grab them for you?? @The7onius

Nah G we need the story, NOW
I told my brother to cop them for me initially, then decided I wanted them so I could wear them right away. I guess I forgot he was going to do it, and since I have so many shoes I've ordered there, to him it was just another shoe sitting around. I couldn't remember which shoes I had so I asked him to note them for me and he mentioned what the lebrons, then he says oh yeah I got them for you. I got the area72, bhm 10s, gamma12s, asg 9s and a bunch of other stuff. I think this addiction has run its course, all that money could go to use on better things

Last edited:
Judging by your sig your true size is 9-9.5. Looks like you'll be returning the pair you just bought because you'll be swimming in those things. Lows are about as TTS as they come
I have the china low and sprite low both fits slightly snug.. Btw jordan sizing for me is always .5 big for the 3s.All lebron and kobe i bought this year are all size 9.5 to 10...

Id pass. A lot nicer kicks out there and Nov/dec is gonna be loaded with hot releases

them July 4ths look nicer in person, but I just can't get past that gum bottom

messed up the whole flow

Exactly, still grinds my gears til this day how they ruined such a hot colorway :rolleyes

I remember picking them up in store on RD and just staring at them in disappointment :smh:

Dude working there saw me looking at them and was like the sole really makes the shoe :stoneface:

I was like yea it does make the shoe ...... really ******* ugly :x

Last edited:
Exactly, still grinds my gears til this day how they ruined such a hot colorway :rolleyes

I remember picking them up in store on RD and just staring at them in disappointment :smh:

Dude working there saw me looking at them and was like the sole really makes the shoe :stoneface:

:lol:

them July 4ths look nicer in person, but I just can't get past that gum bottom

messed up the whole flow
Agreed, thought I wouldn't like them but saw them in store and said "damn, indeed these!"
My XI run is somewhat on the close, Ali need now (for retail-released pairs) are:
USA (mids)
Anthracites (double up)
KP
Maison Elites

But for samples I either am saving money for or am still trying to find:
Ring Ceremonies
Ohio State PE Pack
Fair fax Home
Akron Zips

Oh and being able to get those "white hot" IDs I posted not too long ago in the ID thread would be nice too:tongue:

The7onius The7onius I feel your mindset bro. Once you lose track, time to take a second lol. Happened to me last year. Aside from a few Wade's on 15% discount and the Air Commands, haven't copped anything in a while. Black/gold Elites for $70 from a swoosh hookup in July. Retail or under for me.

I think they look fine with the sole that color. I'd prefer a more natural gum look instead of the orange though.

and I'd prefer it blue, but still.

I don't think you'll have any problems finding those Xmas XIs again if you wanted them down the road

Never heard someone praise a shoe that much and then say they gotta get rid of it 

Last edited:
I think they look fine with the sole that color. I'd prefer a more natural gum look instead of the orange though.

and I'd prefer it blue, but still.

I think the shoe was hot and could've been one of the best minus the sole :rolleyes

Red, blue, some sort of translucent or even white would've been better than what was used :smh:

Welp, Lebron XII confirmed for 10/30, so this makes my last post in here. Bye bye, Lebron XI thread. It was fun wbile it lasted.

Back
Top Bottom