Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Nice pick-up on those KC, I'm still I'm on the hunt for a pair!!!

If your a sz 14 in X's you can do a sz 13 in the EXT XI without a problem too :wink:

I've seen plenty of sz 13 KC's go for good prices too, keep your eyes open and I'll make sure to do the same :nerd:

I love my KC's there my number one out of all my XI's even my WTL's :pimp:

If your a sz 14 in X's you can do a sz 13 in the EXT XI without a problem too
wink.gif

I've seen plenty of sz 13 KC's go for good prices too, keep your eyes open and I'll make sure to do the same
nerd.gif

I love my KC's there my number one out of all my XI's even my WTL's
pimp.gif
I appreciate that fam.

Pardon my potato cam, but does anyone have a spare set of gold lacelocks/laces they would like to bestow upon me?

Also, does anyone want a pair of pink lacelock and laces?

DS Size 12 CTK XI PEs are on the bay for 800 BIN OBO. Probably could get them down to 650-700 if any of y'all want them. Unfortunately I'm a size 10 so there is no point in me buying them :smh:

Pardon my potato cam, but does anyone have a spare set of gold lacelocks/laces they would like to bestow upon me?

Also, does anyone want a pair of pink lacelock and laces?
if you're unable to find anyone the lacelocks can be ordered from kingspride and you can find black and gold laces on ebay I brought mine from seller gaspardma and they had nike on the metal tips

ciscokid ciscokid [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji] , i want to double up on the KC but i need extra cash for next years remastered Js.

This came in today.

I did not understand why the TPU have a sticky finish, it attracts dust easily.

Anyone looking for 2k14 not sure if this a good price but dude legit.

‏@solesearchRSVP
DS LeBron 2k14 size 9.5 $450 shipped
(Must be PayPal ready) #solesearchrsvp

Last edited:
They can keep those dunkmans but that taxi colorway doesn't look bad..anyone know how much does the superhero elites go for in a sz 11?

They can keep those dunkmans but that taxi colorway doesn't look bad..anyone know how much does the superhero elites go for in a sz 11?
I've heard of prices of around 200 normally from footlocker or nike store, but I'd wait for these to hit outlets and the like

If anyone in the nyc area is still looking for WTL's, I've been seeing a couple pairs on craigslist for pretty much retail

@Ciscokid[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji] , i want to double up on the KC but i need extra cash for next years remastered Js.

This came in today.

I did not understand why the TPU have a sticky finish, it attracts dust easily.
Man these mugs are hot sauce!  I just hit nike find two weeks ago, and they had nothing for me.  I knew I should've checked that restock email asap.
mean.gif

images

Back
Top Bottom