Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
If you were replying to me I was talking about the SBs not MNs :tongue:

I love my MNs

I just read it again, my bad bro :smh:

Drunk, sleepy and bored :lol:

MN's were definitely sleepers too, not too many give them the props they deserve IMO :pimp:

I liked SB's too though and despite popular opinion I think they were really close in comparison to the VIII's in regards to the way the colorway was done on the silhouette :\

FLAME SUIT ON!

http://gifsoup.com

Last edited:
what i'm trying to understand is where are all the MNs at, I mean they sold well, and besides when I wear mine I never see them, come to think about it I never see anyone wearing lebrons
nerd.gif

^ don't know why, but that's real. Since the XI's been out, I've only seen about 4 people rock them (2 on court , 2 casual). Seems weird.

I just read it again, my bad bro :smh:

Drunk, sleepy and bored :lol:

MN's were definitely sleepers too, not too many give them the props they deserve IMO :pimp:

I liked SB's too though and despite popular opinion I think they were really close in comparison to the VIII's in regards to the way the colorway was done on the silhouette :\

FLAME SUIT ON!

http://gifsoup.com

I agree 100%....... [emoji]128077[/emoji]

what i'm trying to understand is where are all the MNs at, I mean they sold well, and besides when I wear mine I never see them, come to think about it I never see anyone wearing lebrons :nerd:

I walked past someone wearing the Everglades the other day. First time I've seen anyone where I live wearing LeBrons

On the hunt for Sprite lows in a size 8 for cheap to finish off the XI. Wish Eastbay didn't sell out of my size :frown:

Last edited:
^^^
What you have posted in your signature is the best way instead of directly soliciting in the thread, which is a no-no.

There's also ebay, social networks, craigslist, FC, etc.

Those iDs are hot.

And I wear my MN ever so often. My Lebron XI rotation is KP, MN, SB. Haven't gotten around to breaking the other ones out yet.

Last edited:
I'm actually starting to see prices drop on a few things I've been looking for :nerd:

With the XII delayed until who knows when it looks like my XI collection will continue to flourish :pimp:

any one know where i can find Kobe IX Masterpiece - size 8.5  because from 9 months ago i never find it 

So, if any one know some one sell ?

also, any one know where i can find  Nike LeBron 11 Elite SE - size 8.5  

So, if any one know some one sell ?

Looks like you just copied/pasted the same thing you posted in the KD7 thread man. Although, your question is a tad bit more relevant here than in the KD thread, You're gonna get the same response here man

Good luck with that though

Nice KP pics!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom