Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Man...I remember putting all of those raffles last Christmas for the Bred 1s, Kobe SS, Gamma 12, Dunkman, etc. The only raffles I won were for the Dunkmans. Nobody wanted them.

Where the hell did they do raffles for Dunkmans
roll.gif
lmao 4real

those things were going NO WHERE in my store, i think i sold 2 pairs out of the 40-50 we got

That's a good wife.

I didn't like them at first but got them on discount after a few months. Was the only real home color way.

I think the only travesty was the term graffiti being linked to it and the Kobe 8. Yes, the scribbles could be considered street art but I'm thinking more along the lines of the Free Gums (Wish I didn't pass on them).

I love my Graffitis man, getting them for the low might be influencing my opinion...

Speaking of the low, @redrum3281  make space for me on the Denims wagon, you have a new passenger
nthat.gif
mean.gif

The Graffitis grew on me over time. Didn't buy a pair, but I don't hate them any more :lol:

I think I was too influenced by the "Graffiti" name too :smh:

I love my Graffitis man, getting them for the low might be influencing my opinion...

Speaking of the low, @redrum3281
 make space for me on the Denims wagon, you have a new passenger :nthat: :smh:

Its plenty room on that wagon, dude yesterday at the el Paso sneaker con said he had all the exts but didn't have denim or suede xi, and looked at me crazy when I said you don't have them all lol

Its plenty room on that wagon, dude yesterday at the el Paso sneaker con said he had all the exts but didn't have denim or suede xi, and looked at me crazy when I said you don't have them all lol

Good job on calling him out because he didn't have all the EXT's :lol:

I gotta thank NT and my love for shoes for educating me on shoes to know a lot about shoes, also seeing some of these limited shoes in person I realize a lot of them are str8 garbage, or well just don't appeal to me
indifferent.gif
 I was happy to see so many WTL, and KCs but that was about it for the XIs
mean.gif
 only exts, champs and mvp for the Xs, no IXs only SB and MN on the VIIIs the LeBron's where looking light, it was all Jordan, Bins, and DBs everywhere oh and one kobe xi details and my ext, honestly ish was kinda sad, people went crazy when I brought out the AJXII collection, I still lost best in show, was cooling seeing this one guys Iverson collection but he said he left the bulk of it home bcuz no one would know what they were
mean.gif
 same for the guy that has a NB colab collection, he didn't want to waste his time displaying, lightning 17s won best on feet beating out wtk8, DB5, and yeezy, funny story dude with yeezy lost one his screw on aglets, I had people looking for it thinking they could sell it for $200 on ebay
roll.gif

View media item 1224784
My wife bought me these when they dropped. I didn't have the heart to tell her I wasn't digging 'em. I even gave them a couple pity wears.

No turn for me. Graffitis are still garbage. Easily the worst Lebron 11 colorway. Even now... :x

I was happy to see so many WTL, and KCs but that was about it for the XIs :smh:  only exts, champs and mvp for the Xs, no IXs only SB and MN on the VIIIs the LeBron's where looking light,

Add to those hyped colorways any one of the assortment of Lebron PEs that weren't released to the public. Throw in the WTT 9 or 11 too.... :smh:

Sad that there's sooooo many dope GR Lebron colorways that are overlooked because people only gravitate to the limited joints.

http://s1205.photobucket.com/user/shway-mayfield/media/image-181.jpg.html

http://s1205.photobucket.com/user/shway-mayfield/media/image-183.jpg.html

If the SB 11s would of released in Miami only, they would of been grails to many. "Kanye shrug".... I'm still happy they GR'd them tho. Easier for me to cop. :D

Last edited:
Rock my SB XI's all the time and I can give a damn what a beast has to say :pimp:

I've also been breakin necks in my MN XI's lately, cats be looking and asking when did they drop saying they never seen 'em before :wow:

I always find it amusing rocking a GR months later and watching heads go crazy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom