Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
By the way, props yo you guys for showing us your collection pics. Not cuz of the collection themselves, but cuz I know how much work it is to set everything up and put it back.

I recently got my hands on some LeBron Soldiers that were spotted on court this season. I know this is a LeBron 11 forum, but I know there are some LeBron heads in here. Ill be posting a few vids over this next week or two with all of the PEs if you guys are interested. Here is the first one.

Copped the KC off the restock. Finally finished my LeBron XI collection.
nthat.gif
Where the magic happens. Nice Collection Pic.

Those ragrets for me everytime I see the Gamma Blues and Aways.

Yeah, I've turned on the Gammas too but i'm still fronting

Seriously want to double up on the BHMs, GKs, and Aways... they've been getting crazy burn in the rotation 

A lot of the XIs GR CWs were sleepers. S/O to the people who copped (Gammas, Anthracites, Dunkmans, Aways, etc.)

Last edited:
A lot of the XIs GR CWs were sleepers. S/O to the people who copped (Gammas, Anthracites, Dunkmans, Aways, etc.)

I agree with what you said I just wouldn't throw Anthracite's in that same mix, they were'nt really GR's but definitely one of my favorites nonetheless :smokin

Wasn't a huge fan of the Dunkmans. I thought the AvMs were slept on. And Anthracites were probably one of the more limited color ways.

Gammas and Aways are hot though.

Back
Top Bottom