Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
really bummed that I can't find the Ohio State sample pack anywhere, I dislike ohio state but the red and white on those specific two pairs of XIs are must-haves

I'd personally get the GKs. I think GKs are flat out just a better colorway and one of the best XIs with all the details on it. Plus, if you're into all those themes/backstories on each shoe these days, I'd definitely go with All Star Game/Gumbo over "House of Lebron"/fashion.

I'd go with the GK's... I have 3 pairs actually lolz. As for the maison elites, I think it was actually the worst of the elites. I'd rank them as follows: SE cramp pack>golds>heroes>maison. That 3M on it just looks forced and thrown on.

local guy has DS Kings Crowns for 240.. but half sz down.. shouldnt risk it right?

If it's for your collection and you just want them, I'd get them. If you're planning to wear them then maybe you can do a size swap but the toe box is too cramped to size down in.

kcs have a different insole correct?

the posite is also more pliable

The kcs are the only 11s that fit different

I went .5 down on em and they fit perfect

kcs have a different insole correct?

the posite is also more pliable

The kcs are the only 11s that fit different

I went .5 down on em and they fit perfect

I agree with this. I sized up .5 on all my regular XI's which are KP's, 2k14, Forging Iron's, SB's and WTL. But, I went my TTS sz10.5 on my Kings Crown which fits perfect. I think maybe EXT models fit true to size?

Has this been posted yet? WTL in action on Chris Brown. I always planned to use the WTL just for balling and they look good in-game.

chris brown can actually play? 
nerd.gif
 did not know that

Just insane they sent a page out for shoes the Ruvilla has for way cheaper and better size run
mean.gif

Actually thought it may be there end of the quarter restock to boost numbers.

Thanks a lot for the input guys... I'm moving forward if anything thin socks baby :lol:
I used to wear those super thin Nike anti blister socks with my xi's, but after a few wears they are actually more comfortable in elite socks. I think that extra cushion against the posite at the pinky toe helps.

Back
Top Bottom