Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Fellas can someone help me out? I'm facing the Maison Elite vs. GK debate again. To anybody who has the maison elites (and preferrably also has the GKs) do they have enough detail to be considered the best elite out of all of the XI elites? Are they worth copping over GKs as the last pair of XIs to add to the collection before taking a break for awhile? I know they're more limited but those GKs just keep getting into my head, kind of like the 2Ks did (back before I got those if anyone remembers what I'm talking about). It's just too close for me to call but simply put, GKs just keep popping up and won't leave and only when I see detailed HD/close up photos of the maison elites do I get really excited to cop them.

Fellas can someone help me out? I'm facing the Maison Elite vs. GK debate again. To anybody who has the maison elites (and preferrably also has the GKs) do they have enough detail to be considered the best elite out of all of the XI elites? Are they worth copping over GKs as the last pair of XIs to add to the collection before taking a break for awhile? I know they're more limited but those GKs just keep getting into my head, kind of like the 2Ks did (back before I got those if anyone remembers what I'm talking about). It's just too close for me to call but simply put, GKs just keep popping up and won't leave and only when I see detailed HD/close up photos of the maison elites do I get really excited to cop them.
I'd personally get the GKs. I think GKs are flat out just a better colorway and one of the best XIs with all the details on it. Plus, if you're into all those themes/backstories on each shoe these days, I'd definitely go with All Star Game/Gumbo over "House of Lebron"/fashion.

Last edited:
GK's are where it's at.  Personally I think that whole Maison pack was very forgettable.  

Since when did a restock cause a price increase?
If that was the case, bred 11s should be worth a fortune

qstephen19 qstephen19

GK's all day every day and twice on Sunday!!

I had the Maison Elite in hand a few weeks ago at my HoH (GSP, NJ) and I thought it was trashola. The 3M striping and shiny blue just looked cheap. $275 for a blueberry candy cane? Gators smash the Elites hands down...IMO.

qstephen19 qstephen19

GK's all day every day and twice on Sunday!!

I had the Maison Elite in hand a few weeks ago at my HoH (GSP, NJ) and I thought it was trashola. The 3M striping and shiny blue just looked cheap. $275 for a blueberry candy cane? Gators smash the Elites hands down...IMO.

Deef GK but I would pick up the elites after as well(only because I could get a pair for 210 from my boy)

Lmao @Dc30 thanks to you, armo, Wayne and dwood for pointing me in the right direction. I will for certain grab the GKs, never consider buying the maisons and will send back my black/gold elites to Nike, hopefully in time to get a gift voucher to help knock out most/if not all the cost of 1 more pair of IDs (I would prefer to use the voucher for KPs but seeing how they haven't been on Nike.com forever...)

GKs are ill, you wont regret it

Maison are not even the illest elite. I would consider consider Heroes or SE first.

Lmao @Dc30 thanks to you, armo, Wayne and dwood for pointing me in the right direction. I will for certain grab the GKs, never consider buying the maisons and will send back my black/gold elites to Nike, hopefully in time to get a gift voucher to help knock out most/if not all the cost of 1 more pair of IDs (I would prefer to use the voucher for KPs but seeing how they haven't been on Nike.com forever...)

Check put the SE Elites man prob the best Elite

I know it has been asked but for those that HAVE WORN their WTL's, have you guys had any issues with the pinky being too tight?

I got BHM's half size up but I heard/read they "fixed" this....reason I ask is because I'm being offered my TTS for $285 shipped and looking to cop :pimp:

Thanks and sorry for annoying yall

earlier 11s had dents in the posite in some and tight toe boxes in all of em

Personally I don't think they fixed the issue, the later ones just don't have dented posite as much as the earlier colors

toe boxes are still tight tho

I know it has been asked but for those that HAVE WORN their WTL's, have you guys had any issues with the pinky being too tight?

I got BHM's half size up but I heard/read they "fixed" this....reason I ask is because I'm being offered my TTS for $285 shipped and looking to cop
pimp.gif

I've stayed consistent with my size throughout the XI and have had no problems.  The WTL feel exactly the same to me and I've worn mine every day, and sometimes to the gym.

earlier 11s had dents in the posite in some and tight toe boxes in all of em

Personally I don't think they fixed the issue, the later ones just don't have dented posite as much as the earlier colors

toe boxes are still tight tho

I've stayed consistent with my size throughout the XI and have had no problems.  The WTL feel exactly the same to me and I've worn mine every day, and sometimes to the gym.

Thanks guy repped :smokin

locobans locobans

Agreed. I stayed with my same half size up in the regular XI and was fine. There really can't be any fixes along the calendar/release year. If you look at the dates you'll probably see BHM's were manufactured before the KP or Away even released. Stuff is made so far in advance...fit is fit, unless you're name is LeBron :lol:

I got BHM's half size up but I heard/read they "fixed" this....reason I ask is because I'm being offered my TTS for $285 shipped and looking to cop
pimp.gif

if anything the WTL have MORE room in the toebox then the earilier 11's like gammas/aways/KPs.. BUT I would always go half size up with 11's because I have wide feet, If you have more narrow feet you can probably get away with TTS

Last edited:
@locobans

Agreed. I stayed with my same half size up in the regular XI and was fine. There really can't be any fixes along the calendar/release year. If you look at the dates you'll probably see BHM's were manufactured before the KP or Away even released. Stuff is made so far in advance...fit is fit, unless you're name is LeBron
laugh.gif
That's how I felt, I know some thought KP's were one way, and releases at and after Christmas were improved, but I honestly thought all of my XI's were the exact same in terms of fit, from KP's to What The's.  The only pair that I noticed a difference were my XI ID's and it was just a very small indentation in the toe box that came out a bit.  

Back
Top Bottom