Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Just got the "finishing touches" e-mail on my first pair ever of LeBron NikeID. Looking forward to them.

You in the KP thread and you don't actually own a pair of KP's bruh
ohwell.gif

Shame one you
mean.gif

You better get with the program
tired.gif

Yeah, ask Lewi for one of his 6 pairs.

It really was my favorite CW of the XI. The day they released was the same day the Steel Xs came out. I remember copping the KPs but striking out in store for the Steel Xs. Fast forward a year, I was able to cop the steels but I've only worn the KPs.

Question for the vets in the room, would any of you think that a trade, WTL XI for Gold Medal X would be a fair trade???

Arent gold medals xs going for 500+? I'd take that trade and run, especially if both kicks are ds

Question for the vets in the room, would any of you think that a trade, WTL XI for Gold Medal X would be a fair trade???
If both are deadstock, the Gold Medals usually sell for quite a bit more.  I would take the Gold Medal X's over WTL XI's in a second, but that's just me.  

The Gold Medals look better and are a more practical shoe to wear than the WTL. 

Last edited:
Gold Medal Xs go for close to if not double what the WTL XIs go for. Person with the WTL XIs would need to add some cash if you're going by value.

Gold Medal Xs go for close to if not double what the WTL XIs go for. Person with the WTL XIs would need to add some cash if you're going by value.
lol my bad, probably didn't remember correctly, so I'm guessing it's actually 300 WTL XI value to the 5-600 GM X value

I was so hurt when I couldn't get Gold Medal X's when they dropped :frown:

That miss was like a career threatening injury and put me out the game for a little bit :smh:

I bounced back eventually and kept on copping though :lol:

i was pissed that everyone said to go half size up on the X so i got the gold metal in a 9.5, tried em on and they were huge on me so i had to sell. ended up only making $5 profit. wish i would have just gotten a size 9 and kept em. ill never take others word on sizing up/down until i try for myself.

Everyones foot is different. You can hear the advice of others but you should ultimately try the shoes on yourself before making a decision
QFT I've been wearing an 11 in all nikes since 06 and have never had a problem with room, but I remember a time when 10.5 was perfect, that nike size change is weird

Back
Top Bottom