Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I agree. These look much better. If I can find one of these on clearance I would try this.

Last edited:
Just finished the blackout mesh on these South Beaches for @armokidd

Originally I had no opinion on these either way, but now? They definitely should have released like this!
When can you do mines?
happy.gif

QFT I've been wearing an 11 in all nikes since 06 and have never had a problem with room, but I remember a time when 10.5 was perfect, that nike size change is weird
youre fortunate to at least wear the same size in most kicks. my size practically ranges from 11.5 to 13 depending on the sneaker and I would even be able to do an 11.5 or 14. Think I even got a 15 in my collection :smh:

QFT I've been wearing an 11 in all nikes since 06 and have never had a problem with room, but I remember a time when 10.5 was perfect, that nike size change is weird
youre fortunate to at least wear the same size in most kicks. my size practically ranges from 11.5 to 13 depending on the sneaker and I would even be able to do an 11.5 or 14. Think I even got a 15 in my collection
mean.gif
yeah everytime people say go up half a size I go with an 11, LeBron X, XI and Kobe IX, foams all fit the same size 11 despite the many different opinions of what people say to size in them I got a 10.5 in the Vs I just got off ebay and it fits fine but i'd be more comfy with an 11

yeah everytime people say go up half a size I go with an 11, LeBron X, XI and Kobe IX, foams all fit the same size 11 despite the many different opinions of what people say to size in them I got a 10.5 in the Vs I just got off ebay and it fits fine but i'd be more comfy with an 11
yea it would be ideal if you could try everything out in the store first but that's not really practical in todays shoe shopping experience. for me personally id rather have a shoe that fits big on me then small. if its small I cant wear it due to being uncomfortable but big I can pull off

Nice work dc30 dc30 those came out nice :wow:

Still love my SB's the way they are contrary to popular opinion though |I

I feel most would've said those were bland had they dropped that way though :rolleyes

Really nice work nonetheless :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom