• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
If a mod is reading these
can you tell me why my picture was deleted?

i never really get a chance to brag so i dont know why my brag post got deleted lol smh

anyways i got 3 pairs locked in
glasses.gif
well no one likes a bragger im pretty sure your more accomplished at life than to brag here. put it on the gram son..... or put ur gram in Sig then maybe someone will care enough to see it 

but seriously stop being thirsty 

Last edited:
I was thinking it starfox070 starfox070 but wasn't going to say it myself since I get reported for everything now.

End clothing only got in a small amount of WTLs, I think it'll be a lost cause if you don't have a atc or bot.

Last edited:

well no one likes a bragger im pretty sure your more accomplished at life than to brag here. put it on the gram son..... or put ur gram in Sig then maybe someone will care enough to see it 

but seriously stop being thirsty 
son, i'm entitled to at least 2 brags a year on this forum as much as i see ****** bragging 
roll.gif

no phone call for me today. I think my hoh is doing tomorrow and Friday. they've never done a weds if I remember correctly.

i never really get a chance to brag so i dont know why my brag post got deleted lol smh

anyways i got 3 pairs locked in 8)
Cause ur special. I deleted your pic because ur special.

I was thinking it but wasn't going to say it myself since I get reported for everything now.

End clothing only got in a small amount of WTLs, I think it'll be a lost cause if you don't have a atc or bot.

Dat victim role :pimp:

Dat victim role
pimp.gif
at least you "answered" my question 
laugh.gif

but let's be serious, did I break a rule or what, cuz i need to know i dont wanna be banned in the future for friggin bragging 
mean.gif

Yeah but how is that Nikes fault? Nike isn't the one doing it, customers are doing it so how are they to blame? Adidas has been pretty easy to shop from but as soon as the Yeezy 3s drop that will change, so will that be Adidas fault?
but adidas will restock those bee yotches in 3 weeks they will feed the hungry hype unlike nike.

I'm not a victim, I choose to come here. Had I have posted what Starfox had it would have been reported, practically the same thing I did earlier but with a direct insult. bigj505 bigj505

Last edited:

Dat victim role :pimp:
at least you "answered" my question :lol:

but let's be serious, did I break a rule or what, cuz i need to know i dont wanna be banned in the future for friggin bragging :smh:

What you did could be interpreted as an attempt to sell. It's like baiting someone into asking for the other sizes so you can make some moves.

Also, it's probably a better look for you to be more mature about your hustle. People will respect you more.

I'm not a victim, I choose to come here. Had I have posted what Starfox had it would have been reported, practically the same thing I did earlier but with a direct insult.

Naw man. People are pretty much just tired of your act to be honest. You just go hard for no reason and it's pretty consistent. I've made you aware plenty of times in hopes you would alter your approach. Instead, you continue what you do and now play the victim or "if I did that then I'd be banned" role.

You def need to chill on that noise.

What you did could be interpreted as an attempt to sell. It's like baiting someone into asking for the other sizes so you can make some moves.

Also, it's probably a better look for you to be more mature about your hustle. People will respect you more.
I see. So if i had 3 pairs of lebrons in my possesion and posted a pic just to show them off thats also attempt to sell or is that just posting pictures?

Also, I am mature. It's just this is the internet. 

I see. So if i had 3 pairs of lebrons in my possesion and posted a pic just to show them off thats also attempt to sell or is that just posting pictures?

Um ok.

son, i'm entitled to at least 2 brags a year on this forum as much as i see ****** bragging 
roll.gif

anyways i got 3 pairs locked in
glasses.gif
Probably because 3 different sizes means you're going to sell 2 of them.

roll.gif

Yes, so what? 
ok then Congrats you get a reduced price WTL make sure you take lots of pics and post them just no NT denim 

oh and by the way 
stop being a lame and thirsty

C'mon bro just use common sense. You posted 3 different sizes. That's completely different from someone posting a lewi-up. You can only rock one, so what else are people supposed to think you're doing with the others?

ok then Congrats you get a reduced price WTL make sure you take lots of pics and post them just no NT denim 

oh and by the way 
stop being a lame and thirsty
you just insulted me assuming i'd wear terrible NT denim 
mean.gif

C'mon bro just use common sense. You posted 3 different sizes. That's completely different from someone posting a lewi-up. You can only rock one, so what else are people supposed to think you're doing with the others?
i never hid my intentions? i could see if i posted the tickets and was like "yo got sizes for $10000 a pair" but i jus posted the tickets.

i already knew you can't sell on these forums outside buying and selling which is why i didn't do that lol. 

Back
Top Bottom