Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I hate champs employees...can't hold their punk a**** accountable cuz they don't have release details on their launch locator, but I go into the store on Monday and ask to enter the raffle and they say they're doing first come first serve...call today just to catch them in a lie and they say "we handed tick...." *phone call ended by me. Why can't shoe stores pay their workers more than minimum wage, so we can get some sort of straight answers and not the bs so these people can make their $100 on top? Smh
Even with a higher than minimum wage pay they'd still do it regardless.

dont blame champs.. Blame Nike.. They want us to pay thousands in the next decade for a shoe that costs 25 bucks to make.. And refuuuuuuse to do a pre order system

I hate champs employees...can't hold their punk a**** accountable cuz they don't have release details on their launch locator, but I go into the store on Monday and ask to enter the raffle and they say they're doing first come first serve...call today just to catch them in a lie and they say "we handed tick...." *phone call ended by me. Why can't shoe stores pay their workers more than minimum wage, so we can get some sort of straight answers and not the bs so these people can make their $100 on top? Smh
sooooooooooo, this coming from the guy that used a nike code that wasn't his [stolen]? In other words, you'd like the employees to be straightforward and honest, hmmmm, how ironic this situation is, complaining about how they are acting when you yourself aren't exactly a straight arrow guy. LoLLL

no phone call for me today. I think my hoh is doing tomorrow and Friday. they've never done a weds if I remember correctly.

sooooooooooo, this coming from the guy that used a nike code that wasn't his [stolen]? In other words, you'd like the employees to be straightforward and honest, hmmmm, how ironic this situation is, complaining about how they are acting when you yourself aren't exactly a straight arrow guy. LoLLL
I'm also not the employee collecting checks from champs for a living. As I read your post, I also remember you're the gentleman who compared using a code to sexual assault, so I'm writing off anything you say as invalid.....and bro chill, I know you're mad that my order wasn't canceled, that you paid full retail and I got rewarded for using code.

Kindly 

which stores in NJ?

paramus box was filled to the brim with tickets. I've only done a raffle at another store and they had 10 names on the list for comparisons sake
Paramus Park Mall champs was dead when I went in on Monday maybe a lot of people didn't know they were getting them... hopefully I get a call back from them

dont blame champs.. Blame Nike.. They want us to pay thousands in the next decade for a shoe that costs 25 bucks to make.. And refuuuuuuse to do a pre order system
Nike isn't to blame for anything, they're doing the same business that they were doing years ago. They're not to blame for crooked employees in sneaker stores or resellers and scripts/bots/atc, even with a pre order system people will find a loop hole.
I blame individuals who are so thirsty for shoes they will do anything to get them and people trying make a buck reselling.

when the phone rings and you get that butterfly gut punch feeling, but it's not the call... hilarious

Nike isn't to blame for anything, they're doing the same business that they were doing years ago. They're not to blame for crooked employees in sneaker stores or resellers and scripts/bots/atc, even with a pre order system people will find a loop hole.
I blame individuals who are so thirsty for shoes they will do anything to get them and people trying make a buck reselling.
but if the shoes were easy to get without ATC RSVP BTC Hookups.. we would be living the "He got game" days going into Footlocker trying on the latest shoes without all the hassle.. 

yup two pages long when I signed up
lmao Cumberland straight lied ATL isn't getting that many pairs i guess. the launch locator's said FCFS, but i guess that changed real quick. 

seems like ATL gets fishy when limited or hype releases comes out 

wounder if southlake changed it up they may do FCFS also do you know when they are doing call backs 

My guy wants 75 bucks to ATC on these.... he's never missed so, I guess I'm in

still make me think twice about doubling up,(if I can, the 2nd pair would be ify)

but if the shoes were easy to get without ATC RSVP BTC Hookups.. we would be living the "He got game" days going into Footlocker trying on the latest shoes without all the hassle.. 
doubt it. i mean it would be more aggressive if we all gotta wait in line.

How something is acquired doesn't change how much of it there is 

Yeah but how is that Nikes fault? Nike isn't the one doing it, customers are doing it so how are they to blame? Adidas has been pretty easy to shop from but as soon as the Yeezy 3s drop that will change, so will that be Adidas fault?

Last edited:
If a mod is reading these
no phone call for me today. I think my hoh is doing tomorrow and Friday. they've never done a weds if I remember correctly.
can you tell me why my picture was deleted?

i never really get a chance to brag so i dont know why my brag post got deleted lol smh

anyways i got 3 pairs locked in 8)

If a mod is reading these
can you tell me why my picture was deleted?

i never really get a chance to brag so i dont know why my brag post got deleted lol smh

anyways i got 3 pairs locked in 8)
Probably because 3 different sizes means you're going to sell 2 of them.

Back
Top Bottom