Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Got in 6 raffle tickets at the only Footlocker that is getting them in my area but don't feel strongly about it. I do partially feel that this Footlocker is somewhat rigged for a release like this. I remember 2 guys when I lined up early for the FCFS Kobe 9 China release and they both also won raffles for Jordan Sport Blue 6's. I realized quick that they are friends with the store manager. On raffle day, this past Monday, one of the dudes was their again filling out a raffle when I came in to fill mine out so I said what's up because he remembers who I am from the Kobe 9 China release and he said he was there to see the manager to secure his pair but the manager is on vacation. I can cry about saying that it isn't fair which it isn't but people who actually want to try and get the shoes without a "hookup" or "connection" like myself via raffle, I don't mind not winning them (which would suck) but as long as I know that people are actually getting legitimate calls because they actually won the raffle and the whole raffle thing isn't rigged but who really knows, right??

Got in 6 raffle tickets at the only Footlocker that is getting them in my area but don't feel strongly about it. I do partially feel that this Footlocker is somewhat rigged for a release like this. I remember 2 guys when I lined up early for the FCFS Kobe 9 China release and they both also won raffles for Jordan Sport Blue 6's. I realized quick that they are friends with the store manager. On raffle day, this past Monday, one of the dudes was their again filling out a raffle when I came in to fill mine out so I said what's up because he remembers who I am from the Kobe 9 China release and he said he was there to see the manager to secure his pair but the manager is on vacation. I can cry about saying that it isn't fair which it isn't but people who actually want to try and get the shoes without a "hookup" or "connection" like myself via raffle, I don't mind not winning them (which would suck) but as long as I know that people are actually getting legitimate calls because they actually won the raffle and the whole raffle thing isn't rigged but who really knows, right??
raffle for kobe chinas?

walked in on a whim middle of the day and got my size. was pleasantly surprised.

Champs out here claim they didn't have any information early yesterday morning about the release. Me and my little bro decided to drive to the store anyway to see what was up and sure enough they were passing out tickets for the raffle. He got the call yesterday saying he'd won. I'll try to gun for them online and see what happens. I hate crooked employees though.
I think we all hate crooked employees.. I hate Crooked Managers,Employees District Managers and Hyped Up Resellers.. a Big Pyuck Yiu To Them..lol

no call from the raffle i entered will probably ride past the line up around 4am at the other foot locker doing fcfs, if it looks crazy, online or bust for me

Oh lawd. The reason I sold all my elites. Went half size up AND a full size. Still had the right plate pressure and it only got worse over time it felt like. Tried changing the insoles too and still had the problem. Good luck! #teamwidefoot

I did this last night just put the shoes on to go out, the pressure is gone ill let u know if it comes back

View media item 1174818
View media item 1174820

"The Nike LeBron XI "What The?!" has been a long time coming, and it's definitely worth the wait. This kick pulls patterns from some of the most iconic colorways of the LeBron XI, including South Beach, Everglades, Easter, Black History Month and more. Check out the wild photos below and find out where you can cop yours when they drop Saturday, September 13, at $250"

Images & Info Via CityGear

any codes for Shiekh raffles?

Just called 3 sheikhs in LA area and they all told me they don't know if they are getting them until Friday. That's one day before release... Is this real? I've never heard a retailer not knowing until a day before release day

Just called 3 sheikhs in LA area and they all told me they don't know if they are getting them until Friday. That's one day before release... Is this real? I've never heard a retailer not knowing until a day before release day

If any Sheikhs gets them, it will be Fox Hills in Culver City.

Just received my call for my size 9 in the WTL!!
smokin.gif
Was that from the HOH in Lynnhaven? 

This is a limited release and can only be found at our Market Street, Hollywood and Culver City-Westfield Mall Shiekh locations. Retail prices is set at $250.

WHO's GOT SHIEKH RAFFLE CODES ^^^^^^

I hate champs employees...can't hold their punk a**** accountable cuz they don't have release details on their launch locator, but I go into the store on Monday and ask to enter the raffle and they say they're doing first come first serve...call today just to catch them in a lie and they say "we handed tick...." *phone call ended by me. Why can't shoe stores pay their workers more than minimum wage, so we can get some sort of straight answers and not the bs so these people can make their $100 on top? Smh

Back
Top Bottom